This is to announce the commencement of the Visa Undergraduate Scholarship for International students. Therefore, application is invited for suitably qualified international students to study in the UK.
This opportunity is open to eligible students who are applying or intending to enrol as a full-time undergraduate in any accredited university in the UK. You’ll receive a scholarship of up to £9200 per year to pay your tuition fees and an ongoing programme of support throughout your academic study.
We highly recommend reading through this article before applying for this fellowship to understand all of the specifics about it, including Eligibility, fellowship Benefits, How to Apply, the Application Deadline, and other pertinent information. Also See: Tongarewa Scholarships at Victoria University of Wellington 2022
- Institution(s): UK Universities
- Category: Undergraduate
- Host Country: UK
- Eligible Countries: African | Asian
- Reward: £9200
- Deadline: 18th July, 2022
Visa recognizes the power of difference and diversity of thought. We value every individual for their unique background, experiences and view of the world. We have created the Visa Scholarship Programme, in partnership with the Windsor Fellowship, as part of our ongoing commitment to this belief.
The programme is designed to support students from under-represented and socially disadvantaged backgrounds to achieve their full potential. This opportunity is open to eligible students who are applying or intending to enroll as a full-time undergraduate in any accredited university in the UK. You’ll receive a scholarship of up to £9200 per year to pay your tuition fees and an ongoing programme of support throughout your academic study. You will also have the opportunity to connect with experienced Visa employees through our scholar coaching/ mentoring programmes.
All the following must apply to be eligible for consideration:
- This will be your first undergraduate degree starting in 2022-23
- Undergraduate degree in STEM field (e.g., Computer Science, Information Science, Cybersecurity, Engineering or Maths) or Business (e.g. HR, Finance, Marketing, Sales) excluding Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science.
- Demonstrate how your chosen degree can relate to Visa business functions
- Applied to UCAS to enroll on a full-time three or four undergraduate degree at any accredited university in the UK for 2022-23 entry.
- From a Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic background
- Eligible to work and study in the UK and qualify under ‘Home Fee’ status
- Demonstrate a financial need (combined household income of less than £50,000 per year)
- Be in receipt of, or have previously received or have been eligible for, free school meals, pupil premium, education maintenance allowance and/or 16 to 19 bursaries
If you are not eligible for the Visa Undergraduate Scholarship 2022, you can search for alternative Scholarship Opportunities here
You’ll receive a scholarship of up to £9200 per year to pay your tuition fees and an ongoing programme of support throughout your academic study. You will also have the opportunity to connect with experienced Visa employees through our scholar coaching/ mentoring programmes.
Scholar Expectations: (including, but not limited to the following):
• Must be able to participate in all programme-related activities
• Remain in good academic standing
• Maintain no disciplinary infractions on academic record
• Students selected to participate in the programme must provide Windsor Fellowship with supporting documentation requested during the financial need verification process
How to Apply
- Stage 1 – Complete online application form and financial form by 18 July 2022 at 11.59pm
- Stage 2 – Shortlisted applicants will be invited to take part in an online assessment by 25 July 2022 at 11.59pm
- Stage 3 – Successful applicants will be invited to attend a virtual Assessment Centre with the Windsor Fellowship consisting of a presentation and interview.
- Stage 4 – Final stage virtual interview with the Visa team
- Stage 5 – Visa to select and inform successful Scholars.
Once you have applied, you will be sent an Online assessment which will need to be
completed by the 26th of July at 11:59pm BST
The application deadline is Monday the 18th of July 2022