VinUniversity is the first private, not-for-profit Vietnamese University established based on international standards. The university integrates the model of excellent international universities with the unique cultural and economic characteristics of Vietnam, in order to make a breakthrough in Vietnamese higher education and become a world-class University. See Also: Study in Germany: DAAD Scholarships(fully funded) 2022
- Level of Study: undergraduate
- Institution(s): VinUniversity
- Host country: Vietnam
- Reward: Tuition | Stipend
- Deadline:22nd April 2022
In the academic year, VinUniversity seeks to strengthen our pool of talents to grow as a truly multicultural academic environment in Vietnam. We have since attracted interests from candidates all over the world and have admitted and granted scholarships to international students.
VinUniversity persists in our strong commitment to diversity, which prompts the University to provide generous scholarships for international students.
- International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Students who graduate from any high schools in the world with excellent academic capability
- Minimum IELTS 6.5 with no grades below 6.0
If you are not eligible for the VinUniversity Scholarships 2022, you can search for alternative Scholarship Opportunities here.
VinUniversity Merit-based scholarships:
- Students who possess outstanding academic capabilities, creativity, aspiration, and commitment, will be granted scholarships that cover 90% –100% of tuition fees for the entire period of study at VinUniversity! (scholarships amount to approximately $126,000 – $141,500 per program)
- Students with exceptional talent will be granted full scholarships covering 100% of tuition fee plus ~ 1,500 USD for living expense
→ Click here for terms and conditions for scholarship
2. VinUniversity Need-sensitive International Fellowship:
- Cover 50% – 80% tuition fee for the entire period of study at VinUniversity, equivalent to US$70,000 – US$ 112,000L
List of Courses Available for Study
College of Business Management:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
College of Health Sciences:
- Doctor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Nursing
College of Engineering and Computer Science:
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Copy of your National ID or passport
- 1-page CV (using the template provided in the application form)
- Copies of transcripts from Grades 9, 10, 11 and 12 (if available)
- Optional supporting documents: declaration of self-work, copies of certificates, transcripts to support the academic and non-academic achievements.
Note: to receive the International Scholarship, a recipient must be an international student and is offered admission to VinUniversity as an undergraduate student.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants may apply for this scholarship through their portal in the link given below
Scholarship applications must be received no later than 22nd April 2022