Presto Integrated Solutions is an incorporated innovation advancement organization focused at proffering answers for satisfying human needs by methods for both Information and communication Technology (ICT) and electrical solution improvement. As a philosophy, Presto Integrated Solutions sees life as a bicycle, on which to keep your balance, you need to keep moving. Movement of course has to be directional and to us (Presto) the direction is forward (ahead), hence, we tell you to “step ahead”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Presto Integrated Solutions an IT company located in Ibadan is looking to hire a Sale Executive whose responsibility will be to identify new sales leads, pitch products and services, successfully close deals and manage fruitful relationship with clients.
- B.Sc/HND in any related field in sales.
- 2 – 4 years experience in sales in an IT company.
- Qualification in marketing or any other related field is an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Front Desk Receptionist (Female)
- Must be a female.
- Minimum of OND or NCE equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Amazing interpersonal abilities.
- Top-of-the-line organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Amazing time management skills.
- Must be computer literate.
Job Title: ICT Teacher
- To teach ICT to pupils between the ages of 14 and 19 years.
- Mark and evaluate pupils work and write reports.
- To ensure that appropriate study materials are available in good time.
- Attend relevant meetings including weekly School meeting.
- To ensure that homework, when given, is marked to provide timely feedback to pupils.
- To work closely with the Learning Support Department in order that the best methods are used for children with a Learning Difference.
- Take part in the appraisal of his/her own work performance and must be prepared to assist in the appraisal and observation of colleagues where required.
- Will be a key member of the ICT Development Mandate carrying responsibility for effective use of ICT throughout the school.
- To operate within School policies and procedures, including the Code of Conduct, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and Health and Safety.
- To attend occasional teachers conferences, to form a relationship with the children outside the lesson time (for instance, at break time), and to deepen understanding of the young child through study.
- Any other duties reasonably requested by the management.
- B.Sc. or HND in Computer Science or other related fields.
- Teaching experience is an advantage.
- Basic Knowledge of Software and Web Development.
- Basic knowledge of Networking and Hardware.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Knowledge of Robotics and Automation is an advantage.
- CCNA Certification is an advantage.
Deadline: 30th June, 2020.