At Conclase Consulting, we give first-rate IT arrangements and bolster administrations to assist you with changing your business into an Intelligent Enterprise, reclassify the client experience, convey a stage change in profitability, and rouse complete workforce commitment to accomplish game-changing results.
Job Title: IT Project Manager
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to achieve objectives and manage resources effectively and efficiently
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Intermediate project management experience
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
N200,000 – N400,000 / month.
Deadline: 31st December 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Job Title: Electrical Engineer (Power Maintenance)
Locations: Bayelsa, Warri-Delta and Port Harcourt – Rivers
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Estimating labor or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.