The University of Winnipeg is happy to announce the establishment of 53 new admission scholarships for international students enrolling for the first time at the university.
We highly recommend reading through this article before applying for this scholarship to understand all of the specifics about it, including Eligibility, Scholarship Benefits, How to Apply, the Application Deadline, and other pertinent information. Also See: Federal Government Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students in Nigeria 2022
- Institution(s): University of Winnipeg
- Category: MSc | PhD
- Host Country: Canada
- Eligible Countries: International Countries
- Reward: $5000
- Deadline: 1st June, 2022
The University of Winnipeg is a public research university in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Manitoba College and Wesley College founded UWinnipeg, which amalgamated to establish United College in 1938. Manitoba is a fantastic destination for your education since our province provides several benefits to international students.
Studying in Manitoba provides you with the opportunity to receive world-class education in cutting-edge facilities at a low tuition cost. Applicants must have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent and must be involved in activities that demonstrate leadership.
To be eligible for the University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship, candidates must complete the following requirements:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Be an international student
- Entering the first year of any program
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Submit a complete admission application by the scholarship deadline date.
- Qualifying year or Pre-Masters students do not qualify.
If you are not eligible for the University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships 2022, you can search for alternative Scholarship Opportunities here
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for World Leaders for Graduate Students are valued at $5,000.
List of Fields Available for Study
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Master in Environmental and Social Change (MESC)
- Master in Management (MiM) and
- Master’s in Development Practice: Indigenous Development (MDP)
A completed application package includes the following:
- A completed application form.
- One 250-500 word personal statement
- A curriculum vitae
- Two references who can speak to your extra-curricular/volunteer activities
How to Apply
Applicants must have completed an application for admission to the University of Winnipeg to be considered for this award. Applicants to the President’s Scholarship for World Leaders should apply through the Awards Office
- Complete an application for admission into The University of Winnipeg.
- Complete the web application form.
NOTE: Incomplete application packages will not be considered. Each applicant may only submit one application.
The deadline for this application is 1st June 2022 so Interested Candidates should apply before the deadline