This is to announce the commencement of the University of New South Wales (UNSW) Scholarship for International students. Therefore, application is invited for suitably qualified international students to study in Australia.
University of New South Wales (UNSW) are presently accepting applications from qualified candidates to pursue Master’s and Doctoral courses, giving full tuition coverage and annual stipends of up to $50,000 per year.
We highly recommend reading through this article before applying for this Scholarship to understand all of the specifics about it, including Eligibility, Scholarship Benefits, How to Apply, the Application Deadline, and other pertinent information. Study in Germany: Top Universities in Germany with no Tuition Fee for International Students 2022
- Institution(s): University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- Category: MSc | PhD
- Host Country: Australia
- Eligible Countries: International
- Reward: Fully funded
- Deadline: varies by program
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) Scholarships program provides a variety of scholarships and rewards to international postgraduate coursework students who are starting full-time studies at UNSW.
Some of the scholarships are fully funded, while others will provide you a stipend to help with the costs of your education. Students interested in pursuing postgraduate research studies can contact the Graduate Research School.
All the following must apply to be eligible for consideration:
- meet the requirements of the corresponding scholarship
- meet the requirements of the University of South Wales
- The candidate must be enrolled or enrolling in an accredited higher degree research course of study at UNSW.
- be able to undertake full-time study.
- have relevant undergraduate and/or postgraduate background qualifications
If you are not eligible for the University of New South Wales (UNSW) Scholarship 2022, you can search for alternative Scholarship Opportunities here
- The Scholarships available are fully-funded and cover full tuition fees for study.
- Stipends up to $50,000 per annum per year
- Research costs/ development fund up to $10,000
- Application Form
- An up-to-date and complete curriculum vitae
- Academic referees
- A copy of the transcripts for all degrees completed, currently enrolled, or incomplete as well as a proof of completion of these degrees
- A cover letter and Motivation letter
- A copy of their passport and evidence of the relevant visa if applicable
- Any other document required by the corresponding scholarship
How to Apply
To start your application, click ‘Click here to Apply’.
The deadline for this Application varies according to the program