The Stamps Scholarship is the University of Miami’s most distinguished honor award accessible to undergraduates. This prize is given to outstanding high school graduates who have excelled academically.
We highly recommend reading through this article before applying for this scholarship to understand all of the specifics about it, including Eligibility, Scholarship Benefits, How to Apply, the Application Deadline, and other pertinent information. Also See: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Scholars and Artists 2022-2023
- Institution(s):University of Miami
- Category: Undergraduate (first year or Transfer)
- Host Countries: USA
- Eligible Countries: International
- Reward: fully funded
- Deadline: 1st November, 2022
The University of Miami is a private research university with over 10,000 full-time undergraduates and 6,000 full-time graduate students from all over the world.
Students here pursue their passions, cooperate across disciplines, and tackle real-world problems. Our thriving community is made up of students and scholars from all over the world who encourage one another to go above their boundaries and achieve greater success.
- UM awards merit-based scholarships to incoming undergraduate students based on their achievements. Students are automatically considered for an academic scholarship when they apply for admission to UM.
- International students
If you are not eligible for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarships 2022, you can search for alternative Scholarship Opportunities here
Stamps Scholars are given a merit award that covers the entire cost of four years of undergraduate study.
- Tuition and fees
- on-campus accommodation
- a food plan
- University health insurance
- a laptop allowance and
- access to a $12,000 enrichment fund for study abroad, undergraduate research, unpaid internships, and other educational endeavors are all included in the prize. (Expenses from the enrichment fund must first be approved by the Office of the Provost.)
Additional Benefits include:
- Membership in the Stamps Scholars on-campus and national communities
- funding for academic and scientific research projects, and leadership programs
- study abroad
- conventions and other regional conferences, and invitations to online events and networking opportunities.
- Complete the Common Application
- Send Official High School Transcripts
- Submit Test Scores
- Submit Letters of Recommendation
- Additional Requirements for special program
- Educational Activities
- Complete the Financial Certification Form(for international students)
- Submit Financial Aid Documents.
- Send conduct update
More Opportunities: University of Dayton Merit Scholarship in USA 2022
- A Stamps Scholar must complete a full-time undergraduate program of study with no fewer than 12 credit hours during each of the fall and spring semesters for a minimum of 24 credit hours per academic year.
- A minimum of a 3.0 GPA for the academic year must be maintained at the University of Miami, with the initial calculation at the end of the second semester of attendance.
- The award is subject to revision pending receipt of any grant, scholarship, or prepaid tuition and/or housing aid not anticipated at the time the award is made.
Courses Available for study
- Business Studies.
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Health and Fitness.
- Marine Engineering.
- Marine Science.
- Sports Science.
- Selected semi-finalist candidates for the Stamps Scholarship are asked to write a short response to a pre-determined essay prompt.
- Finalists will be selected based on a review of candidates’ applications and supporting documents, including their responses to the pre-determined essay prompt, and notified of their status as finalists at the time of admission in late January.
- Finalists will be interviewed by the Stamps Family Charitable Foundation thereafter and Stamps Scholarship announcements will be made by early March.
Note: The University of Miami will remain test optional for students applying for Spring and Fall 2023. This means that, when applying via the Common Application, prospective students may choose whether or not to provide their test scores.
How to apply
Qualified Candidates who are interested in this scholarship should click the link below to apply. After submitting your application, it takes three to four business days for the University of Miami to receive it.
Scholarship applications must be received no later than 1st November 2022 for you to be considered.
|APPLICATION OPTION||APPLICATION DEADLINE||FINANCIAL AID DEADLINE||ADMISSIONS NOTIFICATION|
|Early Decision I||November 1||November 15||Mid-December|
|Early Action||November 1||November 15||Late January|
|Early Decision II||January 1||January 1||Late February|
|Regular Decision||January 1||January 1||April 1|