The UAC International Scholarship is available to all qualified students who apply through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) for a Macquarie University Bachelor degree.
We recommend that you read through this page before applying for this scholarship to discover all of the specifics about it, including The Eligibility, Scholarship Benefits, how to apply, the application deadline, and other pertinent information.
- Institution(s): UAC
- Category: Undergraduate
- Host Country: Australia
- Eligible Countries: International
- Duration: One-off award
- Reward: AUD $10,000
- Deadline: Open throughout the year
Macquarie University is widely recognized for its preeminence in major research subjects, as well as for generating graduates who are among the most sought-after professionals in the world.
Since its inception in 1964, we have strived to establish a different kind of institution, one free of ivory towers and sandstone walls. Rather, we are focused on creating cooperation among students, academics, business, and society, pushing individuals to push beyond their own ideas and affect change.
To be eligible for the UAC International Scholarship, candidates must complete the following requirements:
- You must be a full-time foreign student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree on campus (or online and/or offshore if COVID-19 border limitations apply).
- Be a citizen of China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, or one of the nations in the North America, Middle East, or Oceania regions.
- Begin your studies in the session and year specified in your scholarship offer letter.
- Respect the scholarship’s terms and limitations.
If you are not eligible for the UAC International Scholarships 2022, you can search for alternative Scholarship Opportunities here.
The award is a one-time payment of AUD $10,000 tuition reduction.
Must Check: Google Summer of Code Internship Program 2022
List Courses available for Study
- Bachelor of Actuarial Studies
- Bachelor of Actuarial Studies with Professional Practice (Honours)
- Bachelor of Ancient History
- Bachelor of Applied Finance
- Bachelor of Archaeology
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Education (Primary)
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Education (Secondary)
- Bachelor of Biodiversity and Conservation
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Chiropractic Science
- Bachelor of Clinical Science
- Bachelor of Cognitive and Brain Sciences
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Education (Secondary)
- Bachelor of Cyber Security
- Bachelor of Economics
- Bachelor of Education (Primary) and Bachelor of Psychology
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Environment
- Bachelor of Game Design and Development
- Bachelor of Human Sciences
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of International Studies
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Linguistics and Language Sciences
- Bachelor of Marketing and Media
- Bachelor of Media and Communications
- Bachelor of Medical Sciences
- Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Planning
- Bachelor of Professional Accounting
- Bachelor of Professional Practice
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Education (Secondary)
- Bachelor of Security Studies
- Bachelor of Social Science
- Bachelor of Speech and Hearing Sciences
- Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education)
Don’t miss this: NWAG Scholarships for Female Undergraduates 2022
How to Apply
Applicants seeking admission to Macquarie University will be automatically assessed for this scholarship. As part of their Macquarie University offer, successful candidates will get an offer. Please guarantee the following in order to be considered for this scholarship:
You have successfully applied for the undergraduate or postgraduate degree you wish to pursue.
You have met the qualifying requirements for the course for which you have applied.
Application for this scholarship is open throughout the year