The Twitter Internship Program is a 12-week program that allows third-year undergraduate and graduate students to obtain direct experience with the company’s day-to-day operations. We welcome students from all educational backgrounds and professional interests to apply, from engineering to marketing and finance.
- Level of Study: 3rd Year Undergraduate/Graduate
- Institution(s): Twitter
- Eligible Countries: EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa)
- Program Period: 12 weeks.
- Deadline: Not specified
About the Twitter Internship Program
Are you looking for an internship and graduating in 2023 or 2024? If yes, then this application is for you! Twitter’s looking for people with relevant work experience to join as Software Engineers, Machine Learning Engineers & Researchers, Data Scientists, Technical Program Managers and more!
As part of the Engineering Team you might design features that have billions of interactions per day or engineer infrastructure that connect hundreds of millions of active Twitter users to real-time information, and much more. There’s ample opportunity; and #oneteam with you every step of the way.
Check this offer: Apply Now -Women Techsters Fellowship Program 2023
- Applicants should have the age of 18 years or older than this.
- Candidates should study for Undergraduate, Master degree, MBA, or Ph.D. degree.
- Applicants should be free to complete the internship for 12 weeks.
- Candidates should be enrolled in 3 or 4 years of an academic institution.
- Familiar with standard software engineering methodology, e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation.
- Ability to take on complex problems, learn quickly, iterate, and persist towards a good solution.
Also Read: How to answer scholarship questions
After you complete your application for the Twitter Internship Program, you’ll receive a code challenge. This initial assessment is to learn more about your ability to code. You must complete the code challenge in order to be considered for all roles, except the Technical Program Management, Information Technology and Machine Learning – Research roles.
You will have 5 days to start and complete the code challenge upon receiving the link. Once you start the code challenge, you will have 60 mins from the start time to submit. Again, this is required for all roles except the Technical Program Management, Information Technology and ML Research roles. Must obtain work authorization in the country of employment at the time of hire and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment.
The following are the things you stand to gain under this program
- Monthly day of rest
- Mentorship changes with our Business Resource Groups and former Terns
- Leadership exposure
- Development workshops
- Social events
- Opportunities to network with tweeps and interns across self-help
- Free Vacation and sick leave
- Access to an online platform for self-help courses, personal training, and licensed therapy
- Access to a self-guided app with courses to build stability and reduce stress.
How to Apply
Twitter is where you go to talk about what’s happening; it carries some of the most important commentary and conversations, and mobilizes people into action.
Joining the team today, means you’ll have an impact on the conversation of tomorrow.
The deadline for this application was not specified