Total Nigeria wishes to inform the general public and to welcome applications from candidates who hold Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or its equivalent, with at less the upper credit level, in any Engineering discipline, and who graduated not earlier than 2013 with 0-5 years experience in oil Field operations. Candidates with higer qualifications need not apply.
Successful applicants with limited relevant experience will initially be placed on a training contract and considered for employment in TEPNG upon successful completion of the training program, while successful applicants with 3-5 years relevant experience will begin a career immediately with on the Job training program.
ABOUT TOTAL NIGERIA
Total Nigeria has remained the leader in the upstream and downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry. The downstream activities are managed by Total Nigeria Plc with an extensive distribution network of over 500 service stations nationwide and a wide range of top quality energy products and services. The upstream activities are carried out by the following entities: Total E&P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) an operator of the NNPC/TEPNG Joint Venture, TOTAL Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) and various other TOTAL E&P Deepwater subsidiary companies.
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
My Future most searched 2019 internship
- ExxonMobil Internship Application Ongoing
- NLNG 2019 Internship/SIWES Application
- Schlumberger limited Internship 2019
- Chevron 2019 Internship/ Industrial Training Application
- FirstExcelsia Graduate Human Resources Internship Programme 2018
- Egbin Power Internship/Industrial Training Program-2019
Activities linked to Work Permit site validation / opening
- Take part in the Toolbox Talks and ensure hazard compensatory measures are in place,
- Perform regular checks, audits of the working locations.
Activities linked to Work Preparation
- Prepare and perform isolation, flushing, inerting of equipment as requested,
- Ensure safe equipment handover to third parties.
Activities linked to Daily Routine
- Carry out the daily routine activities (visual checks, leak checks, set up / reset up, change over, …)
- Participate in the periodic inspections and tests on Safety Equipment (Fire Water Pump, Deluge System, Emergency valves, …) and fill out the relevant log sheets,
- Carry out first level maintenance. (e.g, valve greasing, pump tests, instrument checks, purging, draining, filter changeover / replacement, easy fix)
- Record local functional parameters. (e.g, meter, levels, recorders).
- Ensure proper handover between line management, colleagues, shift and one’s back to back
- Report any abnormal observation / variation in timely manner, including vibrations, leaks, blockages, plant integrity infringement, …
- Perform samplings for laboratory analysis,
- Perform pigging operations, well testing, equipment changeover, …, as required,
- Startup / shutdown the plant and / or equipment and / or facilities as required,
- Perform the first level of diagnostics / trouble shootings and contribute to further in depth analyses,
- Maximize asset throughputs under CCR and / or Line Management instructions,
- Contribute to Cause Tree Analysis, Risk Assessments, Permit to Work preparation, Operating Procedures, …, as required,
- Contribute to SIMOPS, Commissioning and Start-up activities as required,
- Carry out any other duties as necessary within one’s capabilities.
Context and environment
- Selected candidates with limited relevant experience will be placed on training contracts until successful completion of training programme.
- National Diploma (ND) qualification obtained must not be earlier than 2013
- 0-5 years experience in Oil Field Operations
- Operator Certificate (French BOA, Ogere Certificate or OPITO equivalent) or Opercap assessment above 100 could be an added advantage
- Fluent in English
- Team player, stable, thoughtful, responsible, good communication skill, intransigent in HSE with a clear potential to learn,
- Medically fit on Site
My Future most searched 2019 VACANCIES.
- Graduate Internship at Conclase Consulting-2020
- GRADUATE TRAINEE Recruitment 2020
- POINTELL – Job Recruitment 2020
- Chemist needed at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- BudgIT recruits Head Of Finance-2020
- Airtel Nigeria -Graduate Career Opportunities 2020
- Faculty / Trainer needed at Campus Technologies Limited-2020
- HR Assistant at GraceCo Limited
- Métier: Upstream Operations
- Region, department, area: Nigeria
- Workplace location (Precisions/Keywords): TEP Nigeria production sites
- Employment type: Regular position
- Experience level required: 0 – 3 years, 3 – 6 years
- Branch: Exploration and Production
- Interview location : Lagos and Port Harcourt
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.careers.total.com for detailed information. Total is an equal opportunity employer.
All application forms must be completed online. no paper applications will be accepted.
STEP BY STEP APLLICATION PROCEDURE
- If the page defualt in french, click on “ENGLISH” at the top of the page to change the language.
- On the navigation bar click “APPLY TO TOTAL“.
- Navigate to “OUR OFFERS” and “SELECT” your language preferance.
- Click on “ADVANCE SEARCH
- in the “country” text box type and select “NIGERIA”
- Scroll down and click on “search” to display list of jobs in Nigeria.
- Select your job preference to view details of job
- Click on “apply to job” to complete an online application form.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly
- it is “compulsory” to attach your CV where is is required in the application form.
Your CV must include the following details “in the order listed”:
- Name,first name,other names(where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact Address, stipulating road/street/nos.
- “Functional email address. please note all communications will be by email only”
- State of origin.
- Details of tertairy education: Institution, degree obtained,class of degree,period of study.
- Details of secondary education: instutution,certificate,period of study.
- Details of primary education: instutution,certificate,period of study.
The application commences from February 19, 2019 and Ends on March 5, 2019.
We will enter into correspondence only with shortlisted applicants. Applicants are here by advised to submit only one application, as multiple applications may result in disqualification.