Tempkers is a tech-outsourcing and freelance community that takes a human centered design thinking approach to bring employers and skilled workers together.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
- Responsible for driving our business goals and maintaining excellent service delivery by coordinating internal processes.
- Help to manage the overall relationship with key business partners
- Evaluate, negotiate, and close key deals that help the organization achieve its strategic goals
- Represent the Organization at meetings with executives from other companies
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and client satisfaction
- Build client engagement by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business deals / relationships.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and strategies to meet our strategic goals
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and present proposals for projects.
Job Title, Skills, Level of Experience and Qualifications Required
- 3 years experience in partnerships, product management, or product marketing in a startup environment
- Experience working in the Nigerian startup or creative ecosystem
- Ability to identify key strategic concerns quickly and driving internal stakeholders to a consensus and experience working in a fast moving work environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships both inside and outside the company
- Deep knowledge of online business models, creativity and branding
- Proven track record doing deals, including comfort with the legal aspects of negotiations
- High level of personal coordination and self-organisation.
- Social media skills.
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- Presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations
- Overseeing design changes and improvements throughout the development process
- Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept
- Understanding trends within the scope of the industry
- Using graphic design and other relevant software
- Take a customer-driven approach to creating marketing and advertising materials
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs such as Corel draw, Adobe’s Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
- Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed design to look like.
- Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the design
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
Skills, level of experience and qualification
- Be creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualise original ideas.
- Have a strong, well-rounded portfolio that showcases your individual design aesthetic.
- Good communication skills to accurately convey your concepts to clients and team members.
- Be a skilled user of design software such as Corel draw, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Mindful of client’s needs and the time and costs associated with what you will be delivering.
- Have an active interest in art/design and passionate about the work you deliver.
- Possess strong problem-solving, decision-making and organisational skills.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
An eligible candidate for Front Desk Officer should be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Front desk operations experience
- Office equipment familiarity
- English proficiency
- Organization and planning
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Multitasking and time management
- Customer service skills
- Computer competences
Job Title: Human Resource / Admin Officer
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
- Pensions and benefits administration
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organising staff training sessions and activities
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organisation
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
Deadline: 10th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.