The Monash University Singapore Alumni seeks applications from adequately qualified and interested International students for the prestigious Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship.
The scholarship program is targeted at students from underprivileged
backgrounds who have an interest in studying overseas. Applicants must
show evidence that they cannot afford to fund overseas education themselves.
We highly recommend reading through this article before applying for this scholarship to understand all of the specifics about it, including Eligibility, Scholarship Benefits, How to Apply, the Application Deadline, and other pertinent information. Also See: Federal Government Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students in Nigeria 2022
- Institution(s): Monash University
- Category: Undergraduate
- Host Country: Australia
- Eligible Countries: ASEAN Countries
- Reward: fully funded
- Deadline: 17th July, 2022
The renowned Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship is generously financed by a group of Monash alumni who live and work in Singapore – alumni who are dedicated to providing young people from the region with an exceptional international education. What is its goal? To alter lives by providing financial assistance to ASEAN students studying at Monash University.
Sir John Monash Scholarship for Excellence, awarded as the Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship is currently receiving applications from interested and eligible international students.
To be eligible for the Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship , candidates must complete the following requirements:
- Be an International student
- Citizen of an ASEAN country
- Apply for a full-time Monash course offer in any single degree*, at Monash University, at a campus in Australia
- Have not previously studied at Monash University
- You must demonstrate that you come from a low income household
- You must have not commenced university study at any institution
- Double degree applicants are not eligible.
If you are not eligible for the Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship 2022, you can search for alternative Scholarship Opportunities here
- The scholarship will be awarded based on outstanding academic achievement and financial disadvantage.
- Students will be assessed on their personal aspiration statement (750 words) and financial support statement (500 words) and interview performance.
- To retain this scholarship you must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 50 and
- You must maintain a full-time study load.
Check this offer: Fully funded VinUniversity Scholarships in Vietnam 2022
- Tuition fees
- $14,000 AUD allowance per year
- On-campus accommodation. You must apply directly to Monash Residential Services (MRS) for on-campus accommodation.
- Student visa costs
- Additional $3,000 AUD one-off establishment payment in the first year
- One return flight in the first year
International students applying for Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship must submit the following documents:
- personal statement (750 words)
- statement of need (500 words)
How to Apply
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline.
- For this scholarship, you must submit a separate online Applications form.
- We encourage you to submit your scholarship application using the online form.
- Alternatively, you may download an offline application form and send all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship – [Your Name].
- You will also need to submit a course application.
- Applications for this scholarship will have their $100 course application fee waived. Please request a waiver code from email@example.com before you submit your course application.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- All applicants will be advised of the outcome of their application by 19 August 2022.
The deadline for this application is 17th July 2022 so Interested Candidates should apply before the deadline