Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2022 are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2022 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for Undergraduate studies. The scholarship covers full tuition, mandatory fees, and room and board.
This scholarship covers full tuition, mandatory fees, and room and board. An additional annual award of $3000 is given for study abroad, summer internship tuition, short-term courses, or research support. The scholarship is awarded for the duration of a four-year period of full-time undergraduate study, and supersedes any previously awarded merit scholarship. Students who meet the criteria below, are often also interested in the Simmons Honors Program. Visit the Honors program page to apply.
Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2022 Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Simmons University
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below
- Program Period: Scholarship is available for the normal period of study.
- Deadline: December 1st, 2021
- African Studies (BA)
- Accounting (BSBA)
- Biology (BS)/Nutrition and Health Promotion (MS)
- Art (BA)
- Biochemistry (BS)
- Arts Administration (BA)
- Biology (BS)
- Biostatics (BS)
- Business (Minor)
- Business Management (BSBA)
- Chemistry (BS)
- Computer Science (BS)/ Library and Information Science (MS)
- Cinema and Media Studies (Minor)
- Chemistry Management (BS)
- Communications (BA)
- Computer Science (BS)
- Data Science and Analytics(BS)
- East Asian Studies (BA)
- Economics (BA)
- Economics (BA)/Public Policy (MPP)
- Economics and Mathematics (BS)
- Elementary Education (BA/BS and MAT/MS)
- English (BA)
- Entrepreneurship (Minor)
- Environmental Science (BS)
- Exercise Science (BS)/Nutrition and Health Promotion (MS)
- Exercise Science (BS)
- Exercise Science (BS)/Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Finance (BSBA)
- French (BA)
- Financial Mathematics (BS)
- Graphic Design (Concentration)
- Gender History (Minor)
- Health Informatics (BS)
- Health Care Management (Minor)
- History (BA)
- Information Technology (BS)/Library and Information Science (MS)
- Information Technology (BS)
- International Relations (BA)
- Journalism (Concentration)
- Mathematics (BS)
- Marketing (BSBA)
- Media Arts (Concentration)
- Neuroscience and Behavious (BS)
- Nursing (BS)/ Nursing (MS)
- Nursing (BS)
- Nursing (BSN):For RN Holders
- Nutrition (BS)/ Nutrition and Health Promotion (MS)
- Nutrition and Food (BS)
- Nutrition and Dietetics (BS)
- Organizational Studies (Minor)
- Performing Arts (Minor)
- Photography (Minor)
- Physics (BS)
- Physics of Materials (Minor)
- Political Science (BA)/Public Policy (MPP): 3 + 1 Program
- Political Science (BA)
- Principled Leadership (Minor)
- Psychology (BA)
- Public Health (BS)/Nutrition And Health Promotion (MS): 4 + 1 Program
- Public Health (BS or BA)
- Public History (Minor)
- Public Policy Studies (Minor)
- Public Relations and Marketing Communications (BA)
- Radio Minor
- Retail Management (BSBA)
- Social Work (BSW)
- Scientific Computation (Minor)
- Special Education (BA/BS and MSEd): 4 + 1 Program
- Social Work (BSW)/Social Work (MSW): 3 + 1 Program
- Sociology (BA)
- Sociology (BA)/Public Policy (MPP): 3 + 1 Program
- Spanish (BA)
- Statistics (Minor)
- Sustainability (Minor)
- Women’s and Gender Studies (BA)
- Web Design & Development (BS)
Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2022 Coverage
Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships provides the recipient with following benefits:
- An annual award of $3,000 is given for study abroad, short-term courses, summer internship tuition, and research support.
- The scholarship covers full tuition, mandatory fees, and room and board.
Eligibility Criteria for Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2022
Students applying for the Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Standardized test score of 28 or higher (ACT), 1300 or higher (new SAT) or 1250 or higher (old SAT – CR+M). Minimum of 600 in each SAT section strongly recommended.
- Apply as a freshman for the fall semester
- Non-native English speakers must submit TOEFL and SAT or ACT scores
- College preparatory curriculum including an advanced level math course during, or prior to, your senior year of high school
- GPA of 3.3 or higher, unweighted
- A record of taking honors, advanced placement (AP) and international baccalaureate (IB) courses, as available in their high school systems
- Personal Statement Vs Statement of Purpose
How to Apply for Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2022?
Please follow the following application steps to avail Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships :
- Applicants must complete and submit both their scholarship application and their admission application to the College by December 1.
- The application consists of two parts. A short answer and a formal essay. Students should submit their essays via our online form or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Kotzen Application” by December 1. On each page of the document students should include their full name and date of birth.
- Short Answer (of no more than 250 words): How would you use your additional annual award of $3000 (for study abroad, short-term courses, summer internship tuition, and/or research support)?
- Formal Essay (of no more than 500 words): In what manner can a woman most effectively lead change in today’s world?
- Interview: Finalists chosen for scholarship consideration will be required to complete an on-campus interview which will be conducted in February. If you are an international applicant unable to make it to campus, a Skype interview may be conducted instead.
To know more about Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships, please visit official website: