The Seplat joint venture has announced the start of its 2021/2022 academic year undergraduate scholarship program.
Subsequently, students in second grade and above who meet established standards can apply before the deadline.
The award is open to all qualified undergraduate students of both federal and state universities in Nigeria.
In this article, you will find everything you need to know before applying for this opportunity.
Seplat Petroleum Development Company (SEPLAT) is an independent Nigerian oil and gas company listed on the London and Nigerian stock exchanges, with a strategic focus on the Niger Delta of Nigeria.
SEPLAT was established in June 2009 through the cooperation of Shebah Petroleum Development Company Limited and Platform Petroleum Joint Ventures Limited.
It was founded to specifically seek opportunities in Nigeria’s upstream oil and gas, especially divestment opportunities arising from the significant portfolio of existing IOC investments.
The SEPLAT JV Scholarship Program is one of SEPLAT’s Educational Corporate Social Responsibility Programs, which aims to promote educational development and workforce construction by providing annual funding to selected applicants.
Successful applicants are awarded #150,000 yearly starting from the second year of study.
Requirements For Seplat Scholarship.
To apply for the SEPLAT JV Undergraduate Scholarship, You must:
- Be in the second year or above.
- Have at least 5 O`-level credits (including English and Mathematics) in a single class.
- Not have any other scholarships.
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form through http://www.seplatpetroleum.com
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to Seplat JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering.
The application for the SEPLAT JV Undergraduate Scholarship will close on the 2nd of August 2021.