Seplat is a leading independent oil and natural gas producer in the prolific Niger Delta area of Nigeria. The Company’s focus is on maximising hydrocarbon production and recovery from its existing assets, acquiring and farming into new opportunities in Nigeria (specifically those which offer production, cash flow and reserve replacement potential, with a particular focus on the onshore and shallow water offshore areas) and realising the upside potential within its portfolio through exploration and appraisal activities.
Application is invited for:
Title: SEPLAT National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme 2019/2020
- The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
- The SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programs and is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree program.
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award.
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Deadline: 15th July 2019
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicant should:
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
- Application deadline: Two (2) weeks from the date of publication of this advert.
KINDLY CLICK THE SHARE BUTTON IF THIS POST IS HELPFUL