SEPLAT Joint Venture has announced the commencement of its 2019 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme. The national scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
The SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through the provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programme.
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mass Communication
- Petroleum Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
How to apply:
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form.
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
Visit the link below to apply now
Application deadline: Two (2) weeks from the date of publication of this advert.
KINDLY CLICK THE SHARE BUTTON IF THIS POST IS HELPFUL