Is it accurate to say that you are enthusiastic about how world-class brands are fabricated? Do you need a vocation that will challenge you both in fact while building up your administration and imaginative capacities? At that point a job in P&G’s Manufacturing organization in Ibadan plant could be for you.
We make Ariel which is a P&G brands that touch individuals’ lives all inclusive. P&G is one of the world’s biggest shopper products organizations, with workers from more than 140 nations, and activities in around 70 nations. Our assembling groups are answerable for each part of Product Making and Packing and are perceived as an industry chief for creating inventive generation frameworks and innovations. A portion of our different brands are Fairy®, Gillette®, Head and Shoulders®, Oral-B® and Pampers®
On the off chance that Successful, you will work at the P&G Manufacturing plant in Ibadan to satisfy your a half year Industrial Training (IT) Programs. The job is on a full-time premise and all apparatuses expected to assemble your ability will be given to you
At Ibadan Plant we’re searching for a pioneer who realizes how to assume responsibility for business-related difficulties and help keep our activity running productively. You will join the Ariel Manufacturing Team as an undergrad learner, at first as a Process Engineer in Utility/Engineering division.
The job consolidates inventive administration with individuals the executives and specialized improvement in a propelled lean building condition. You will have the chance to create, keep up, improve and execute effective assembling gauges underway, Safety, quality, cost, conveyance, and representative resolve.
This job is centered around reestablishing a specific F&HC gear to base condition and pass the necessary Autonomous Maintenance appraisal just as creating hardware possession abilities in You.
This job is a brilliant and exceptional chance to accomplish an important learning involvement with P&G with developing degrees of specialized and authority aptitudes. We offer industry driving learning and improvement openings which will enable you to prevail in your vocation and face new difficulties day by day developing your insight and skill over a scope of various territories.
WE OFFER YOU:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your role from the beginning, and you will be given specific responsibilities that are yours to own, lead and drive from day 1.
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and other employees
- Multifaceted and supportive work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and flexible work arrangements
- We Invest in your continuous learning and growth for the benefit of both the individual and the company as a whole
- We will provide a high-performing and stimulating work environment where our Principle, Values and Purpose are paramount
- You would have a diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
- We will offer you an exciting work experience and employee engagement programs
What we are looking for?
- Top Talent :An engineering undergraduate student in Mechanical/Chemical or Electrical disciplines interested in developing hands-on industrial experience in a multinational company environment.
- Analytical Skill: Has strong analytical skills that enable you to efficiently implement change and drive long term innovation and cost saving improvements.
- Leadership qualities: Can demonstrate strong leadership and collaborative skills and the ability to engage an organization consisting of different individual with different personalities. Previous people management experience is a plus.
- Technical proficiency – an ability to master the principles of the mechanical/electrical equipment, be able to participate in maintenance and repair activities, analytical and systemic thinking, deep proficiency of process/systems control, programming and automation.
It May Interest You To Know, #weseeequal
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company;
- Our people are all equally gifted in their unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
KINDLY CLICK THE SHARE BUTTON IF THIS POST IS HELPFUL