The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) offers industrial training opportunities to Nigerian students in different disciplines for a duration of 6-12 months.
NNPC is an incorporated Oil and Gas Company, occupied with increasing the value of the country’s hydrocarbon assets to help all Nigerians and different partners.
- Respect for the Individual
- Staff development and growth
- Integrity, transparency and accountability
- Professional Excellence
Who is Eligibility for application
- Industrial training in NNPC is available to all Nigerian undergraduate students (both university and polytechnic students) irrespective of their field of the study.
- Students studying engineering related courses do work in areas like field support, business analysis, paper filing, or marketing (at NNPC filling stations).
- Management interns normally work on Operations management, program management, and retail operations.
How to apply for NNPC internship
All applicant are to visit any NNPC branch office and submit their official IT application letter through to them.
Below are the addresses of our refineries
- Warri Refining & Petro-chemical Company Limited (WRPC)Refinery Road, Ekpan, Warri – Delta State, Nigeria
- Port Harcourt Refining Company Limited (PHRC)KM 2 Alesa Road, P.O. Box 585, Port Harcourt – Rivers State, Nigeria
- Kaduna Refining & Petrochemical Company (KRPC) KM 16 Kachia Road P.M.B 2252, Kaduna – Kaduna State, Nigeria
Other related SIWES opportunities
- NNPC Intership 2020 – (IT/SIWES).
- SHELL/PETAN Graduate Internship Program 2020
- P&G NIGERIA IT INTERNSHIP PROGRAM (UNDERGRADUATES)
- P&G NIGERIA ORDINARY NATIONAL DIPLOMA (OND) INTERNSHIP- 2020
- PROCTER & GAMBLE GRADUATE INTERNSHIP
The Benefits of interning with NNPC
- Free HSE training
- Gain an Oil and Gas experience
- Quick access to employment opportunities after training
- 15,000 monthly stipend and other allowances