The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), offers the NNPC internship (SIWES) opportunities to Nigerian students in different disciplines for a duration of 6-12 months.
Moreover, The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the state oil corporation which was established on April 1, 1977. In addition to its exploration activities, the Corporation was given powers and operational interests in refining, petrochemicals, and product transportation as well as marketing. Between 1978 and 1989, NNPC constructed refineries in Warri, Kaduna and Port Harcourt and took over the 35,000-barrel Shell Refinery established in Port Harcourt in 1965.
NNPC is an incorporated Oil and Gas Company, occupied with increasing the value of the country’s hydrocarbon assets to help all Nigerians and different partners.
NNPC Core Values
- firstly, Respect for the Individual.
- secondly, Staff development and growth.
- thirdly, Integrity, transparency, and accountability.
- finally, Professional Excellence.
Who is Eligible for application
- NNPC internship is available to all Nigerian undergraduate students (both university and polytechnic students) notwithstanding your field of study.
- Students studying engineering-related courses because they would work in areas like field support, business analysis, paper filing, or marketing.
- Management interns normally work on Operations management, program management, and also retail operations.
How to apply for NNPC internship
All applicants are to visit any NNPC branch office in order to submit their official SIWES IT application letter through to them.
Below are the addresses of our refineries
- Warri Refining & Petrochemical Company Limited. (WRPC)Refinery Road, Ekpan, Warri – Delta State, Nigeria.
- Port Harcourt Refining Company Limited (PHRC)KM. 2 Alesa Road, P.O. Box 585, Port Harcourt – Rivers State, Nigeria.
- Kaduna Refining & Petrochemical Company (KRPC). KM 16 Kachia Road P.M.B 2252, Kaduna – Kaduna State, Nigeria.
Other related SIWES opportunities includes:
- Egbin Power Plc Industrial Attachment Programme -2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Internship Program 2021-2022 – All you should know
- 2021 FCMB Graduate Internship
- 2021 FMN GRADUATE TRAINEE
- 2021 NASCO SIWES Internship
The Benefits of NNPC Internship
- firstly, Free HSE and cybersecurity training.
- Gain experience in the oil and gas sector, therefore, solving real-life challenges.
- Quick access to employment opportunities after SIWES training and also free mentorship.
- 15,000 monthly stipend and other allowances.
- free lunch during the period of internship.
- Free transportation(to and from the office during the period of your program.
CHECK OUT MORE INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES HERE