Nigeria LNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for the 2021 Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas Graduate Trainee Program for engineering and related disciplines.
Nigeria LNG Limited was established as a limited liability company in 1989 to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for the domestic and export markets.
Company/Organization: Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG)
Program Type: Graduate Trainee
Program Targeted at Recent Graduates
Program Duration: Not specified
Slots: Not stated.
Nigeria LNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 | DETAILS
As part of its effort to improve its output, the Nigeria LNG seeks to engage suitably qualified candidates for employment into the following positions:
- Trainee Operator (PO/2021/001)
The job objective is to carry out daily field operational activities in the assigned plant area in a safe and efficient manner; contributing to steady and sustained production in line with daily production targets.
- Trainee Technician (PM/2021/001)
The job objective is to execute field or workshop maintenance tasks, to meet work programs, safety requirements, and quality standards to ensure plant integrity, reliability, and availability in a safe, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
Both positions are located in Bonny Island, Rivers State.
- To be eligible to apply for the TRAINEE OPERATOR position, applicants should possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Chemical, Process, Instrumentation, Mechanical or Electronics/Electrical Engineering obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level.
- To be eligible for the TRAINEE TECHNICIAN position, candidate should possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Metallurgy, Instrumentation Engineering, obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in information technology.
- All candidates must have completed NYSC not earlier than 2018.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the Nigeria LNG Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 are to follow the procedures (below):
- Log on to the official website.
- Navigate to “Careers”,
- Click on “Current Vacancies”,
- Click on “Register with US” on Related Links to register
- Click on “Login to Job Portal” on Related Links
- Click on the position to access the details and apply.
- Attach/upload copies of relevant certificates along with application-on the Job Portal.
- Government Issued Birth Certificate
- Copies of Tertiary education certificate.
- Copies of Secondary education certificate
- Copies of Primary education certificates
- NYSC completion certificate
Application Deadline: 12th October 2021