2019 nlng internship – This is to inform you that the NLNG SIWES application portal is now live/open and
interested candidates can apply for 2019 NLNG Internship/SIWES placement.
The company has two wholly-owned subsidiaries: Bonny Gas Transport (BGT) Limited, which provides
shipping services for NLNG and Nigeria LNG Ship Manning Limited which provides personnel for all of
NLNG’s Vessels. NLNG was incorporated as a limited liability company on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria’s
vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for
At Nigeria Lng Limited (nlng), we recruit from time to time from talents (that have shown interest in working
with us) stored in our Resume Reserve Vault. Our LNG is delivered to an ever-expanding list of ports in cities
around the world.
Who is eligible to Apply for 2019 NLNG Internship Program
The application is fully open to all undergraduates seeking to undergo 6 months or 1 year Industrial Training
from any field related to Oil and Gas.
How to apply for 2019 NLNG Internship
1. Go to the website www.nlng.com
2. Click on the Careers page
3. Click on SIWES Application Portal
4. Click on ‘register here’ to register your new account on the portal. Pls note: use a valid email address and an easy to remember USERNAME and password
5. The application form comes up after successful registration
6. Fill out application form and submit
7. A confirmation email will be sent upon successful submission of the application