This is to announce the commencement 2022 Nile University of Nigeria Scholarships for Nigerian students. Therefore, application is invited for suitably qualified Nigerian students for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs.
Admissions shall be opened to all, irrespective of Nationality, Sex, Physical ability and Religion provided that the applicant duly completed his/her application form, and with valid information accordingly.
We highly recommend reading through this article before applying for this scholarship to understand all of the specifics about it, including Eligibility, Scholarship Benefits, How to Apply, the Application Deadline, and other pertinent information. Also See: Fully funded Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University in United Kingdom 2023
- Institution(s): Nile University of Nigeria
- Category: Undergraduate | Masters
- Host Country: Nigeria
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Fully funded
- Deadline: not specified
Nile University of Nigeria, fully accredited, with strong academic credentials and best-in-class faculty, is committed to providing the best development experience to our students on our safe and serene Abuja campus with cutting-edge learning, accommodation, and recreational facilities.
Medical and Health Sciences, Engineering, Natural and Applied Sciences, Law, Management Sciences, Arts and Social Sciences are among the six academic faculties available for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
- be applying to study in the university
- have relevant O’level and UTME results
- have graduated from the university (postgraduate scholarships)
- must maintain a minimum average CGPA of 3.50 in order to retain your scholarships for the subsequent session.
- must not be involved in any act of misconduct or contravene NILE’s regulations.
- Scholarships are limited to quotas as determined by the management of NILE and will be offered on first come first serve basis.
- NILE reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship offered should the need arise.
If you are not eligible for the Nile University of Nigeria Scholarship 2022, you can search for alternative Scholarship Opportunities here
- Nigerian students seeking admission into the University must take the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination or UTME and obtain the approved cut-off mark for that year. Also the candidates are required to present 5 credits at no more than two sittings.
- Unlike Nigerian applicants, all foreign applicants must provide their corresponding Examination Results as well as academic transcript of previous high schools.
- Direct Entry candidates are those who have completed one of the following: OND, NCE, HND, ‘A’ level GCE, SBS,JUPEB, and IJMB or any other higher qualification.
- Transfer candidates from national universities are generally given preference except in cases where the candidate is on academic probation. In such cases, the candidate may be admitted to a lower level. For this method of admission, a grade point average of 1.50 CGPA (3rd class) on a 5.0 scale will permit the candidate to transfer and commence from their appropriate level.
- Additionally, admission into an undergraduate degree program of the University shall be based on the Faculty and Departmental requirements, visit your respective Faculty for more. Alternatively, you can check Entry Requirements for all programmes offered by NUN.
Each candidate should summit following documents to the admission office:
- Completed and Signed Application Form
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Transcript
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Copies of Official Examination Results
- Guarantor’s Letter/attestation of Financial Support
- Medical Report & Immunization records
- Letter of Recommendation from Secondary School Counsel/Principal
- 4 Recent Passport Photograph
Applicants to undergraduate programs may receive scholarships subject to their JAMB or O-LEVEL (WAEC/NECO) results as announced by the Board of Trustees of Nile University of Nigeria (“NILE”). For the 2022/2023 academic session, scholarships would be offered based on the following criteria:
|Jamb Scores||Discount (%)|
|WAEC/NECO Scores||Discount (%)|
- 320 above + 6 A1 will be offered 100% scholarship. NOTE: WAEC/JAMB results should be present year’s result
- SPORTS: Students with outstanding performance in sports at national or professional level will get up-to 100% scholarship if they participate in NILE team.
- First-class graduates of NILE (undergraduate programs) will be offered 50% scholarships (excluding PhD).
- NILE graduates (undergraduate programs), other than first class, will be offered 20% scholarships (excluding PhD).
- NILE graduates from PGD to MSc, from MSc to MPhil, from MPhil to PhD will be offered 10%.
How to Apply
Scholarships are limited to quotas as decided by the management of NILE and will be accessible on a first come first serve basis. To start your application, click ‘Click here to Apply’. Ensure you upload the documents listed above.
The deadline for this application was not specified.