The Nigerian AGIP Exploration (NAE) seeks applications from adequately qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2022/2023 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The Scholarship is divided into two categories: Overseas – To study at a prestigious foreign university and National – To study at a Nigerian university.
We highly recommend reading through this article before applying for this scholarship to understand all of the specifics about it, including Eligibility, Scholarship Benefits, How to Apply, the Application Deadline, and other pertinent information. Also See: Federal Government Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students in Nigeria 2022
- Institution(s): Nigerian AGIP Exploration
- Category: Postgraduate
- Host Country: Nigeria or any Foreign country
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: fully funded
- Deadline: 3rd June, 2022
As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative, Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is devoted to workforce training and development.
In 1996, Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) was formed to oversee the company’s deep offshore exploration and production assets. NAE holds the record of being Nigeria’s first oil and gas firm to extract oil from the country’s deep offshore.
To be eligible for the Nigerian AGIP Exploration Postgraduate Scholarship, candidates must complete the following requirements:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one-year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2022.
- Have completed the one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2022 (applicable to overseas category).
If you are not eligible for the Nigerian AGIP Exploration Postgraduate Scholarship 2022, you can search for alternative Scholarship Opportunities here
- ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship
- Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other affiliate companies, and agencies are not eligible.
- Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
- Strict compliance with the above guidelines is required.
Scholarship Duration And Benefits
The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses, and a return economy ticket for a selected one-year course of study.
List of Fields Available for Study
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
- Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
a. Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels) with white background not more than 3 months old
b. Provisional admission letter for post-graduate studies 2021/2022 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
c. First Degree Certificate
d. NYSC Discharge Certificate
e. Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
f. Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2022)
g. Birth Certificate from Local government
h. NAE Compliance Declaration Form
2. All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAE compliance declaration, click here
3. Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix-up during upload.
4. Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
How to Apply
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to the Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
6. Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A).
Note to Overseas category applicants: Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
7. Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
8. Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
9. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information here or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2021/2022 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
12. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
• You can apply for both Local and International Category
• Multiple applications within the same category shall lead to disqualification.
• Kindly review your profile before applying.
You must complete the following steps at least 24 hours before the test date:
- Click here to download a special browser (Safe Exam Browser) which is mandatory before your test date. This should be done on a computer running Windows 10 or above. After downloading the browser, run the installer and complete the installation wizard. You are not asked to configure it. The Safe Exam Browser will only be required once your test has commenced.
- Kindly review our FAQ page: https://dragnetscreening.ng/onlineproctoring/faq and also go through the DO’s and DON’T’s.
- Go to https://testclient.fot.com.ng/sampletest.aspx to access the test platform for the purpose of practice only. This should not be used for the actual test.
The deadline for this application is 3rd June 2022 so Interested Candidates should apply before the deadline