Nigeria Breweries Plc is calling for undergraduates from different universities and polytechnics to apply for the ongoing 2019 internship application. This internship is to assist undergraduates gain an industrial experience about brewing process and build a career for themselves.
About Nigeria Brewery Plc
Nigerian Breweries Plc, is the first and largest brewing company in Nigeria with over 19 Alcoholic and 7 non Alcoholic drinks Nationwide. Nigeria Breweries Plc over the years have been competing to succeed in the saturated labour market. To keep up with this pace, our different branches nationwide look forward in hiring the best and brightest who are flexible enough to move with the fast-pace in other to create the brewing world for tomorrow. Opportunities for career development is certain and guaranteed. when you intern in any of our brewery in Nigeria and also internationally.
INTERNING WITH NIGERIA BREWERIES PLC
Internship/SIWES with Nigeria Breweries is all about hard-work and dedication, interns are committed to giving the best possible performance anytime anywhere.
in other “to be the leading beverage company in Nigeria, marketing high quality brands to deliver superior customer satisfaction in an environmentally friendly way” is a kind of Holy Grail etched in the minds of our employees.
Benefits of interning with Nigeria Breweries Plc 2019
In Nigeria Breweries Plc, it is believed that good balance between work and personal time is good for the health. in other to show our concern for the health of our interns,we provide
- Aerobic session for every employee in NB Plc
- a well balanced menu in our in house cafeteria.. free lunch and dinner
- Our employees have access to the gym and fitness clubs.
- a well Equipped in house healthcare centre
My Future most searched 2019 internship
- ExxonMobil Internship Application Ongoing
- NLNG 2019 Internship/SIWES Application
- Schlumberger limited Internship 2019
- Chevron 2019 Internship/ Industrial Training Application
- FirstExcelsia Graduate Human Resources Internship Programme 2018
- Egbin Power Internship/Industrial Training Program-2019
- 2018/2019 SAIPEM Industrial Training/ Internship Application
NB Plc 2019 SIWES
Nigeria Breweries Plc Student Industrial Training Programme/ internship offers Nigeria undergraduates in either the university or polytechnic the opportunity to acquire work experience in different discipline Nationwide,for instance.
This SIWES programme provides hands-on work experience from day one, providing students the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme would be invaluable for future careers.
This Industrial Training Programme is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Improve their general business/industry understanding
- Gain additional skills in areas such as communication, team building, problem solving and analytical reasoning
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
- Gain insights into career options to support choice of specialised field area
WHO CAN APPLY
Eligibility for Nigeria Breweries Pls internship/SIWES
The NB Plc internship is open to undergraduates who have been enrolled full‐time in a University or Polytechnic across Nigeria and Have authorisation from their school to participate in the SIWES programme.
If you aspire to work or intern with an Oil and Gas company then Exxon Mobil Internship is for you.
HOW TO APPLY
Most applicant fail to scale through this stage because of failure to adhere to application procedures. Intending Nigeria breweries applicants should submit an Official Industrial Letter to any of our brewery nationwide.
This Letter content must include:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship and
- Contact details
- Scanned copy of official letter/ form from higher institution
- Hand written application Letter.
LIST OF NIGERIAN BREWERIES ADDRESS NATIONWIDE
Over the years, students have complained of not knowing the closest Nigeria Breweries address closest to them. below is a compiled list of NB Plc locations nationwide
AMA Brewery – Amaeke Ngwo,9th Mile Corner, P.M.B 01781, Enugu
ABA Brewery – Industrial Road
P.O.B 496, Aba, Abia state.
IBADAN Brewery – Km 3,Ibadan/Ife Road, P.O. Box 12176,Ibadan, Oyo state.
KUDENDA Brewery –No 1, Kudenda Industrial Area Nnamdi Azikiwe Expressway,Kaduna Bypass. P.O.Box 6010, Kudenda,Kaduna
IJEBU-ODE Brewery- Epe Road, Imagbon Village P.M.B 2102 Ijebu-Ode Ogun State
MAKURDI Brewery –5 Gboko Road, Makurdi PMB 102339, Markurdi, Benue State
LAGOS Brewery– 1,Abebe Village Iganmu, Lagos
OTA Brewery – Km.38 Lagos/Abeokuta Expressway
Sango-Ota,P.M.B 1941,Ota. Ogun State.
KAKURI Brewery – 1Makera Road, Industrail Layout, P.O.Box,Kaduna, Kaduna State
ABA Malting Plant Ohuru Village, Ogbor Hill Industrial Layout, Obingwa, Aba.
AWO-OMAMMA Brewery KM 24 Owerri/Onitsha Road P.O.Box 440 Awo-Omamma Imo State
ONITSHA Brewery –87/97, Port Harcourt Road P.O.B ox 5417, Onitsha
FAQ about Nigeria Breweries internship/SIWES.
How much do NB Plc Pay? Nb plc pays its interns a some of N12,000 + a cartoon of drink every month.
Will lunch be provided? YES … its serve yourself.. the lunch is worth over N2,000 per day
What is the time duration IT student work? For interns, work starts at 8:00 am and ends by 4:30pm for Mondays- thursdays but ends by 4:00pm on friday.
Can I enter the bar to drink? Yes, it is free of charge. You can drink to stupor but you cant take it out of the bar.
will accommodation be provided? No, this is only for Full-Time staffs
Are we going to write test?YES, it comprises of maths and Current Affairs
will transportation be available? Nigeria Breweries Plc do not provide means of transportation to its interns
For those undergraduate that whats to explore in the brewing industry. Interns are expected to apply not later than three months. The proposed start date of your internship.
kindly note that Internship/SIWES opportunities are based on business needs and limited slots are available yearly.