Nestle internship is a work experience scheme, offered for a period of
6 – 12 months. This enables students to have a competitive advantage over their peers. Throughout the period of internship at Nestle, students would develop a variety of soft skills ranging from communication skills, personal effectiveness, presentation skills, creative problem solving and influencing skills.
ABOUT NESTLE NIGERIA
Nestle Nigeria is the largest nutrition, health and wellness company both in Nigeria and abroad as it continually seek for the growth and well-being of its customers. Nestle as the world largest food and beverage company is committed to improving the quality of life and contributing to a healthy future.
As a global company, Nestle has created so many opportunities both nationally and internationally. These opportunities would help in broadening ones experience and knowledge as well as giving you an edge in achieving success.
Malcolm Gladwell would say “Successful people are invariably the beneficiaries of hidden advantages and extraordinary opportunities that allow them to learn and work hard and make sense of the world in many ways others cannot’’.
INTERNING WITH NESTLE NIGERIA
The Nestle SIWES programme would let you gain enough practice in applying theory to real world challenges in you field of study. It would also bring the advantage of first hand experience through a combination of dedicated mentoring and practical training. You will have the opportunity of working on a portfolio of trusted brands of the global giants, and alongside high-performing teams and diverse top class professionals.
BENEFITS OF INTERNING WITH NESTLE NIGERIA
- Interning with Nestle Nigeria could get one recruited on a permanent employment.
- Nestle Nigeria provides monthly allowance during the internship period to her interns.
- An in house cafeteria is available with well balanced meal.
- Transportation is available to its interns
- It would help in boosting ones CV.
- It would increase ones Network Opportunities.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY
Nestle Nigeria 2020 internship/SIWES programme is open to undergraduate from different universities and polytechnics that are due for SIWES. Various positions are awarded to the most suitable students based on the requirement below;
- You must be an undergraduate.
- Full time enrollment in a university that has a mandatory university internship requirement.
- An active involvement in extra co-curricular activities
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong drive and desire to lay an excellent foundation for future career success
WHO CAN APPLY
Eligibility for Nestle Nigeria internship/SIWES
Nestle Nigeria internship is open to undergraduates who have been enrolled full‐time in a University or Polytechnic across Nigeria and Have authorization from their school to participate in the SIWES programme.
HOW TO APPLY
Applying right is as important as passing the entrance test. it is necessary to follow the application procedure. Intending Nestle Nigeria interns are to submit SIWES document from higher institution (the application letter should contain the following information)
- School matriculation number
- Course of study
- Current year
- Duration of IT (indicating starting and early dates)
- Contact email and mobile number
Method of application
Applications are to be submitted manually at
NESTLE NIGERIA PLC
22/24, Industrial Avenue, Ilupeju,
P. M. B. 21164, Ikeja, Lagos.
It is advised that all application letter should be submitted on or before the 26th January 2020.
Nestle internship Exam usually contain English and Mathematics each having 10 questions respectively, the time frame is usually short (10 mins for each) hence you need to be familiar with their scope before entering the exam hall.
KINDLY CLICK THE SHARE BUTTON IF THIS POST IS HELPFUL