The third edition of NBC Coke Summer Internship Program is back on board!
NBC announces its internship assignments every year since 2018, and welcomes applications from individuals who are open-minded, skillful, and ready to learn.
Check out this article to see if you fit the profile, and disover how to make the move and develop your career.
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (NBC) is a consumer packaged goods company that is focused on growth and the strategic bottling partner of the Coca-Cola company in Nigeria.
NBC is a member of The Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC) Group, which operates in 28 countries with over 605 million consumers and 197 brands in these markets.
Nigerian Bottling Company is one of the world’s largest bottlers of drinks from The CocaCola Company.
In Nigeria, they serve approximately 180 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility.
NBC Coke Summer Internship Program.
It is a one-month internship programme designed to attract third/penultimate year undergraduate students who share their passion for excellence, strive to learn with speed and agility, display creative thinking skills, and work well within a team.
The Coke Summership Program provides a fully developmental platform for Nigerian students to intern in order to gain industry experience during their academic Summer breaks.
This year, the program will hold across the plant locations nationwide (Lagos, Oyo, Kano, Edo, Imo, Borno, Rivers and FCT). The NBC summer camp is a 4weeks program.
The internship will begin in August and is only available to third/fourth year students in any Nigerian University.
Benefits of NBC Coke Summer Internship Program.
- It provides a growth platform for Nigerian students who would love to intern and gain industry experience during their academic Summer breaks.
- This year, the program will hold for just a month, with relentless coaching and developmental internship.
- Currently in the third/penultimate year of undergraduate study in a Nigerian university.
- Minimum of current Grade Point Average (GPA) of Second Class Upper.
- Ownership/Access to a smart phone and laptop.
- Currently resident within proximity of NBC plants (Agidingbi, Lagos; Asejire,Oyo; Challawa, Kano; Benin-City, Edo; Owerri, Imo; Maiduguri, Borno; Port-Harcourt, Rivers; Abuja, FCT).
- Available for the entire month of August to give full attention to the Internship Programme
Note That Candidates Will Be Required To Demonstrate The Following Attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence, ambition, and enthusiasm to be the best.
- Good problem-solving/creative and innovative thinking skills, curiosity, and great appetite for learning
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
How To Apply.
- Applicants are required to visit the online application of NBC here: https://flows.beamery.com/coca-colahellenic/cs2021ng
- You are required to follow the instructions and complete the online application form.
The application deadline is not specified but take note that the internship program will kickoff in the month of August.