A leading ICT company operating with business activities in Nigeria and other African Countries. Due to expansion, the company requires experienced Rollout Managers for its rollout operations in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Rollout Engineer
- Work with the network planning unit in developing, implementing and overseeing roll-out programs for the Company.
- Coordinate, control and analyze the cost-benefit of potential and actual site coverage and implement agreed action plans.
- Advise and recommend improvements on sites for coverage and capacity growth of the Company’s network.
- Collate all data within a specified area and analyze for management reporting purposes.
- Interface and manage Government regulatory agencies on Roll-Out Sites’ construction and operation.
- Resolving community-related issues which may affect Rollout-out programs
- Minimum of a first degree in Engineering, Surveying, Estate Management or any other related field.
- A Post Graduate degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in site acquisition and or site building
- Experience working in a telecoms environment either with clients or vendors.
- Project management and negotiation skills.
- Good Information Technology skills.
Deadline: 9th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the above “Reference and the preferred State” as the subject of the e-mail. e.g. RES-Ebonyi or RES-Rivers
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KINDLY CLICK THE SHARE BUTTON IF THIS POST IS HELPFUL