The Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) is a prestigious and competitive scholarship program meant to encourage excellent graduates or final-year students to pursue a doctoral degree at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), one of Asia’s top research universities.
NPGS grantees will get funding for up to four years. Each Academic Year, up to 30 NPGS awards will be offered. Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholars will be the name given to the successful candidates.
Host Country: Singapore
- There is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates but all things being equal, preference will be given to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents
- You must have a First Class Honours degree or equivalent at Bachelor’s level. If you have not yet completed your undergraduate degree programme, you will need to furnish documentation from your university that you are on track to get a First Class Honours degree or equivalent.
The Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) provides up to 30 NPGS awards.
The NPGS award terms are:
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of $3,000
- Conference allowance up to S$4,000 per financial year (April previous year to March current year).
- One-time IT allowance of $1500
- Annual grant of $500 for journal subscription or book purchase
- Thesis preparation allowance
- Priority will be given for subsidised campus accommodation
The Scholarship will last for 4 years
The deadline for this application is 30th November 2021
Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application as well as the admissions offer by email. They must adhere to the Scholarship’s rules and conditions in order to receive the grant.