This is to announce the commencement 2022 McCall MacBain Scholarships for International students. Therefore, application is invited for suitably qualified international students to McGill University in Canada.
You can apply for the McCall MacBain Scholarship in 2022 if you are planning to apply for Fall 2023 admission to a full-time master’s or second-entry professional undergraduate program at McGill University. Programs with Summer 2023 admission only are also acceptable. The program must consist of 45 credits or more and take place primarily on McGill’s downtown or Macdonald campuses.
We highly recommend reading through this article before applying for this scholarship to understand all of the specifics about it, including Eligibility, Scholarship Benefits, How to Apply, the Application Deadline, and other pertinent information. Also See: Tongarewa Scholarships at Victoria University of Wellington 2022
- Institution(s): McGill University
- Category: Undergraduate | Postgraduate
- Host Country: Canada
- Eligible Countries: International
- Reward: fully funded | $24,000 annual stipends
- Deadline: 25th August 2022
The McCall MacBain Scholarship is a full graduate scholarship that provides students with the mentorship, interdisciplinary learning, and global community they need to accelerate their impact on the world. McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill is situated on land which has long served as a site of meeting and exchange amongst Indigenous peoples, including the Haudenosaunee and Anishinabeg nations.
Applications are now open for the first global cohort. Up to 20 Canadians (citizens, permanent residents, and refugees) and 10 international candidates will be chosen as McCall MacBain Scholars for September 2023 admission.
- You can apply for the McCall MacBain Scholarship in 2022 if you are planning to apply for Fall 2023 admission to a full-time master’s or second-entry professional undergraduate program at McGill University.
- Programs with Summer 2023 admission only are also acceptable.
- The program must consist of 45 credits or more and take place primarily on McGill’s downtown or Macdonald campuses.
- Applicants must meet the minimum degree and language requirements for McGill master’s program admission.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree or its recognized equivalent, or be on track to complete it by August 2023.
If you are not eligible for the McCall MacBain Scholarships 2022, you can search for alternative Scholarship Opportunities here ‘
- As a McCall MacBain Scholar, you’ll be able to pursue a fully funded master’s or second-entry professional undergraduate program at McGill University. T
- he scholarship covers tuition and fees for the full normal duration of the master’s or professional program, a living stipend of $2,000 CAD per month during academic terms, and a relocation grant for moving to Montréal.
- As part of a cohort of scholars from different fields, you’ll participate in an intensive leadership development curriculum, including seminars with case studies, to help you better tackle complex challenges and deepen your impact.
- Every scholar is matched with a supportive and experienced mentor, a professional coach, and advisors.
- In addition to developing your leadership skills, you’ll have opportunities to expand your knowledge and feed your curiosity.
List of Courses available for study
- MA (Arts)
- MArch (Architecture)
- MATL (Arts in Teaching and Learning)
- MBA (Business Administration)
- MEd (Education)
- MEng (Engineering)
- MISt (Information Studies)
- MM (Management)
- MMus (Music)
- MPP (Public Policy)
- MSc (Science)
- MScA (Science, Applied)
- MScAPT (Science, Applied in Physical Therapy)
- MScAOT (Science, Applied in Occupational Therapy)
- MSW (Social Work)
- MUP (Urban Planning)
- LLM (Law)
- STM (Sacred Theology).
Second-Entry Professional Undergraduate Degrees
- BCL/JD (Law)
- DMD (Dentistry)
- MDCM (Medicine)
Explore all programs on the McGill Graduate Admissions website.
How to Apply
To start your application, click ‘Click here to Apply’.
You must apply separately and be admitted to an eligible graduate program at McGill University. You should review your desired program’s admission requirements, including but not limited to GPA, well in advance.
- Regional interviews: October 5 – November 8, 2022
- Final interviews: March 8-12, 2023
- Classes begin: September 2023
A completed online application must be submitted on or before 25th August 2022