Maastricht University (UM) was founded in 1976 in Maastricht, the Netherlands. It is the 13th-oldest institution in the country. The university has around 19,000 national and international students enrolled. UM is one of the top 200 institutions in the world, according to the QS World University Rankings.
About the Maastricht University Holland Scholarships 2022
The Maastricht University Holland Scholarships 2022 are now accepting applications in the Netherlands. Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarship 2022 is open to all international students from all over the world. Students who desire to study for their Master’s degree in Holland are encouraged to apply. All students from across the world are eligible for fully funded scholarships to study at Maastricht University, thanks to the generosity of the Dutch government.
Maastricht University offers postgraduate degrees in almost all academic subjects and majors. The Netherlands Government Scholarship will pay all costs associated with studying abroad in the Netherlands. The scholarship lasts 13 months for a one-year master’s degree program and 25 months for a two-year master’s degree program. This is another opportunity for you: Study in USA: Kansas Wesleyan University International Dean’s Scholarship 2022/2023
List of courses available at Maastricht University:
- Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- School of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Psychology & Neuroscience
- Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- International candidates from outside the EU/EEA, Switzerland, or Surinam and meet the requirements for obtaining a visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- Applicants must not have Dual Nationality from EU/EEA country.
- You have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s program at Maastricht University for the 2022-23 academic year.
- You have obtained excellent results during your prior education program.
- You are not older than 35 years of age on 1 September 2022.
You need to upload the following documents in .doc, .docx, or PDF format in an Online Application Portal.
- Updated CV (Resume) maximum of 2 A4 pages having Education and Job Experience details.
- Motivation Letter maximum of 1 A4 page.
- Previous Degree Transcript
- Contact details of one of the Referee.
Maastricht University Holland Scholarships 2022 in the Netherlands for International Students is a full-fledged scholarship that will cover all of the costs associated with pursuing a Master’s degree at UM. The following information is provided in detail:
|Living expenses||€ 12,350* (13 months) or € 23,750* (25 months)||Paid to students by the UM International Services Desk|
|Health & liability insurance||€ 700*||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Visa application costs||€ 192||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Tuition fees||€ 13,800*; € 16,000* or € 16,800* depending on the tuition of your study program||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Pre-Academic Training costs||At cost||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
Please note, this is a very competitive scholarship, only 2% of the applicants get awarded the scholarship.
How to Apply for the Maastricht University Holland Scholarships 2022
Step 1: Register for one of the participating master programmes at UM
For further details on how to register for a master’s program at UM, please see your prospective programme’s webpage. Once you have submitted your application via Studielink, you will receive a student ID number for UM. You will need a student number in order to complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form (see Step 2 below).
- Please note: only the master programmes in the list above are eligible for a UM Holland-High Potential Scholarship.
- Please note: you can apply for the master programme at UM and the scholarship simultaneously. However, you must be conditionally approved for admission to your master programme in order to be awarded a scholarship.
- Please note: if your study programme requires the payment of a handling fee as part of your programme’s admissions procedure, the UM International Services Desk does not cover handling fees. You are responsible for paying any handling fee your programme may require by 1 February 2022. To check whether your programme requires the payment of a handling fee, please check your programme’s webpage under the menu tab ‘Admission requirements’.
Step 2: Please fill in the application form, you need to log in with your UM account
Visit the University’s official page for more information
The deadline for this application is 1st February 2022