Leap Africa, a non profit organization, has announced that the LEAP Africa Graduate NYSC Internship Programme 2021 is now open for application.
If you are a new graduate looking for an NYSC placement, here is an opportunity for you. In this article, You will learn more about the internship and how you can apply.
About LEAP Africa.
Leadership Effectiveness, Accountability and Professionalism (LEAP) Africa, established in 2002, is a non-profit committed to developing dynamic innovative and principled African leaders.
Furthermore, they recognize that raising leaders is critical to nation building and wealth creation and over the years, LEAP has inspired and equipped youth, business owners and social entrepreneurs to lead ethically while implementing initiatives that transform their communities and organizations for better; sustaining livelihood and contributing to national development.
LEAP Africa achieves this through its training programmes, publications and most recently eLearning.
LEAP actively contributes to the body of knowledge on how to build a sustainable organisation in our local business environment. Extensive research forms the basis for their books and leadership training curricula and their books are action-oriented guides to creating positive and lasting change in individuals, organisations and communities.
LEAP Africa Graduate NYSC Internship Programme 2021.
LEAP Africa offers innovative leadership and work-readiness programmes for youth with the primary aim of equipping them to live productively, lead ethically and motivate them to deliver positive change in their communities by either championing community development efforts or building sustainable social enterprises.
They are out to inspire, empower and equip a new cadre of African leaders by providing the skills and tools for personal, organizational and community transformation.
LEAP Africa Internship program seeks to discover young change leaders, who are at the forefront of providing effective and innovative social change solutions, with the skills, knowledge and support system required for them to build sustainable organizations.
This internship is for graduates who have been recently mobilized for NYSC.They are recruiting interns for the following units:
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning (MERL).
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria in the various units for LEAP Graduate NYSC Internship Programme 2021.
Eligibility for Programmes Unit.
- Smart and well articulated
- Strong project Management skills – Interest and experience in programme management, research curriculum development, event planning
- Proficient in G-Suite, Microsoft office – Word, Excel Powerpoint
- Very good communication skills – Verbal and written
Eligibility for eLearning/Digital Unit.
- Background in digital services
- Technology savvy and able to adapt tech tools to create innovative services and products
- Interest in creating digital/e-Learning experiences
- Good writing and conceptualization skills
- Proficiency in the G-Suite, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
Eligibility for Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning (MERL) Unit.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office productivity tools.
- Proficient in conducting desk and field research, data gathering, and analysis.
- Excellent writing skills, oral and written communication skills.
- Data analysis skills in either SPSS, NVIVO, or any other software.
- Highly organized and attentive to details
Benefit Of LEAP Africa Graduate NYSC Internship Programme.
LEAP Africa will look to develop you into a dynamic, innovative and principled leaders, who will drive Africa’s realization of its full potential.
You will also be inducted into a community of like minded individuals who are passionate about growth and development in their various communities.
How To Apply.
To apply for the LEAP Africa Graduate NYSC Internship Programme 2021 and be a part of this opportunity,
- Go to https://leapafrica.org/careers/#offers
- Check out the various available units and select the one you qualify for.
- You will be redirected to an online form. Complete the form with the necessary information and submit.
You have now successfully applied for the LEAP Africa Graduate NYSC Internship Programme 2021.
Application is much open and ongoing without any specifed closed date.