KPMG Nigeria is currently tolerating applications from youthful Nigerian students for its 2020 Internship program. See the prerequisites and how to apply for KPMG Nigeria Undergraduate Internship Program beneath
in Nigeria and over the African mainland, with the goal of giving excellent and quality administrations to global, provincial and nearby customers and to improve the item contributions in certain beforehand under-overhauled markets.
The mid year temporary internship position period is for at least 6 weeks and runs yearly from June till September. If you don’t mind note that determination depends on execution and subject to labor needs.
KPMG Nigeria Undergraduate Internship Program Requirements.
To be qualified, all candidates must:
- Be below 24 years old.
- Have at least 5 credits at SSCE (or its comparable) in one sitting (Mathematics and English comprehensive).
- Have at least Second Class (Upper) Division in any discipline.
- Must not be in first or final year of study in the university.
How to Apply for KPMG Nigeria Undergraduate Internship Program.
To apply, you should give the accompanying data:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae demonstrating your current CGPA.
- An Official transcript from your University/
- degree result for graduate internship.
- A letter of proposal from your course consultant,
- head lecturer or professor.
- A SSCE/IGSCE certificate.
Deadline: 28th February, 2020
Note: Applicants will ONLY get reactions to their applications, from 1 March 2020, after the application entryway closes.
KINDLY CLICK THE SHARE BUTTON IF THIS POST IS HELPFUL