International students are by this notice invited to apply for the 2021 Holland Scholarship for International Students, Only applicants that have complied with the eligibility criteria will be considered for this program.
Just take your time and go through this article, the World Scholarship Forum has arranged every detail you need to be a participant in the Holland Scholarship.
About The Holland scholarship
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science as well as 48 Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
This scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their Bachelor’s or Master’s in Holland.
Level/Field of Study
The scholarship is a Bachelor’s or Master’s program that is awarded in selected fields of study available at the participating Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
The scholarship is to be taken in the Netherlands (Holland)
The scholarship is open to all Nationalities (international students) from outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
The scholarship amounts to €5,000. The student will receive this in the first year of their studies.
The grant is awarded for one year and can only be received once.
Who Is Eligible For The Holland Scholarship for International Students
- A degree from an accredited university in one of the countries mentioned below.
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions
- The applicant must meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
- The Candidate must have an accumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree;
- You have never before studied at an education institution in the Netherlands.
You must apply for the Holland Scholarship directly to the participating institution of your choice.
Further information about the application procedure and the specific deadlines are available on the website of the institution of your choice.
See the instructions below:
- Choose a course and/or institution with the Studyfinder tool.
- See the selected fields of study on the website of the Dutch higher education institution.
- Check if you meet the previous application criteria.
- You can start applying from January 10, 2021.
- You must apply for a Holland Scholarship directly from the institution of your choice and meet the selection criteria.
- If you have any questions about the procedure, contact the institution you are requesting directly.
- After the application deadline, the institution you have requested will contact you to inform you if a scholarship has been awarded.
It is important to read the application procedure and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
The deadline for applications is either 1 February or 1 May annually. Please check the website of the institution of your choice to confirm the correct deadline.