GraceCo Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with a specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
At Graceco you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfill their potential. Our rapidly expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire lifetime experience.
The Graduate Trainee Engineer Program will run for 12 months and upon completion, successful applicants will be assigned a role in our maintenance department.
- Salary : ₦ 50 000 – 100 000 per month
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sectors: FMCG Jobs
Job location and working hours:
The position is located at Alagbado Lagos, Nigeria. Working time is normally between 7:30 am-5 pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30 am to 3 pm on Saturdays.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective and experience.
- Apply academic learning to the workplace environment.
- Participate in project teams to achieve work outcomes.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Maintains confidentiality of information ensuring that top-secret ideas are accorded the confidentiality they deserve.
- Learning staff functions, management viewpoints, company policies, practices, and operations which are significant in the proper functioning of the organization in the corporate world.
- Monitoring the progress of performance with trainers and management as per the requirement of the organization.
- Acquiring knowledge of all the standards, procedures, and methods that are needed for departmental duties and performance.
- Receiving training in operations and functions so that successive transferability between other departments is carried out properly by the graduate trainee.
- Perform other work-related tasks as required.
- The position is for candidates with a degree in Accounting, Finance, Business administration, Production management,
- Industrial Mathematics and other social science courses.
- Candidate must have 2.1 from reputable universities in Nigeria or abroad
- Candidate must have completed NYSC
- Candidate must be computer literate: Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint
- Candidate must be a fast learner and have good knowledge of social media platforms
- Preference will be given to candidates living within Ikeja, Agege, Abule egba, Ipaja, Alagbado, Otta and immediate environment
- The candidate will be expected to operate in a team environment whilst at the same time be assigned responsibility for specific assignments.
- The ability to communicate effectively is an essential requirement for this post and strong report writing skills are required.
- The candidate should possess excellent interpersonal skills; be self-motivated and capable of using their initiative.
- The successful candidate will display a high level of professionalism and possess the confidence and ability to influence people and work at all levels in the organization.
- An awareness of emerging issues with the ability to adapt to the changing operating environment of the sector where required will be necessary.
Apply before Monday, June 29, 2020.