Nimbles Engineering Company Limited, a modern technology-driven company, provides technological solutions and support services in Industrial Automation, Home Automation, Electrical and Control systems as well as IT infrastructure to Oil and Gas, manufacturing, process, and telecommunication industries.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Internship Programme
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Are you a fresh graduate or an undergraduate who wish to start an exciting career in a good company? This is for you!
- We are currently recruiting talented and high motivated fresh graduates and undergraduates (not less than a year Industrial attachment).
- This Programme aim to recruit, develop and retain talented individual into exciting opportunities in our company as well as organizations we render our services to across Nigeria.
- This offer is a year trainee position aim at developing and enhancing your skills in becoming a leader with modern technical knowledge, it presents you the opportunity to develop skills through a variety of experience in Industrial and Home automation, Electrical and control system as well as IT infrastructure.
- From day one, you will undergo intensive training in the field you applied for and be ready to deliver result as a true team member. Your manager will plan your schedule and support you through your program. You will work in various sections and gather experience in our range of services. At successful completion of the program, you would have gained great experiences to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
- A one-year technical hands-on training program to develop your skills and knowledge applicable in modern industries.
- You will gain field experience working with our project managers, engineers and IT specialists in delivering projects (on-site and off-site) to our clients.
- You are required to develop a good interpersonal relationship with your team
- You should be able to work independently and be willing to travel when necessary
- ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme 2022
- Google Summer of Code Internship Program 2022
- Apply Now -Shell Graduate Internship Program 2022
- Fully Funded OIST Research Internship Program in Japan 2022
- Fully Funded GIFT Summer Internship Program 2022
Qualifications and Experience
- 0-3 years experience
- University Degree, Higher National Diploma or National Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical, Process, Chemical and Computer Engineering or any related field
- Knowledge in basic electrical, control, computer programming and embedded system is an added advantage
- Excellent communication with right attitude and Flexibility is key – must be willing to work long hours and away from home
- Very collaborative & willingness to learn and adapt easily
- Self-motivated, positive service mind set and result-oriented.
- Participate in all our skilled training areas and develop concepts.
- Develop technical solutions and documentation for engineering projects
- Provide field support for our engineering team in project delivery
- Be punctual and always ready to take new challenges
- Act as a good ambassador for Nimbles
Deadline: 12th July 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
KINDLY CLICK THE SHARE BUTTON IF THIS POST IS HELPFUL