Are you seeking a fully funded Scholarship to undertake a postgraduate degree in Switzerland? This is to announce the commencement of the UNIL Masters Scholarship Award for International students. Therefore, an application is invited for suitably qualified international students to study in Switzerland.
Masters scholarships are merit-based awards given to students who have graduated from a foreign university and have achieved exceptional academic results. The scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the student’s chosen program. With the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year, it amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months per year) for the entire duration of the master’s (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen masters).
We highly recommend reading through this article before applying for this Scholarship to understand all of the specifics about it, including Eligibility, Scholarship Benefits, How to Apply, the Application Deadline, and other pertinent information. Study in Germany: Top Universities in Germany with no Tuition Fee for International Students 2022
- Host Country: Switzerland
- Category: MSc
- Eligible Countries: International
- Reward: Full Tuition | 1,600 CHF monthly.
- Deadline: 1st November 2022
Every year, UNIL awards approximately ten scholarships. Candidates are informed that the scholarship amount is insufficient to cover their living expenses in Switzerland.
In this regard, we invite candidates to visit our page for information on a student’s reference budget at UNIL. Scholarship recipients will be exempt from the fixed registration fees for the courses, with the exception of the CHF 80.00 fees that must be paid each semester.
In order to be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements.
- To have obtained a foreign university degree is considered equivalent to a bachelor’s at UNIL before the beginning of the master’s program at UNIL.
- To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- To have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or at least C1 in English according to the language in which your chosen master is taught.
- Not been registered with UNIL
- To have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, “list of documents to attach to your application”).
It is not possible to apply for the following programs:
- Master from the School of Medicine
- Master of Education
- Master of Law. Exceptions open to applications for Master’s scholarships: specialisms in “International and comparative law” and “Legal theory”, “International taxation”
- Master of criminal Law, magistracy specialism
- Master of Science in Physical Education and Sports Didactics
- Master of Science in Health sciences
- Master of Science (MSc) in Sustainable Management & Technology
- All MASs (PhD programs)
If you are not eligible for the University of Lausanne UNIL Masters Scholarships 2022, you can search for alternative Scholarship Opportunities here
- The scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the program chosen by the student. It amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the master’s.
- Students offered a scholarship will be exempt from the fixed registration fees for the courses, with the exception of the CHF 80.00 fees to be paid each semester.
How to Apply
- Candidates must send their completed application (refer to the document in the margin, “list of documents to attach to your application”).
- The application form must be completed on a computer and duly signed by the candidate.
- The application for the Master’s scholarship also serves as an application for admission to your chosen master’s (and therefore an application to register at UNIL).
The deadline for this application is 1st November 2022.