The UNICEF Internship Program 2022 is now accepting applications. Internships are open to all international students from all around the world. UNICEF is an internship program that provides young graduates and students with job opportunities. Interns who take advantage of this opportunity will gain valuable experience at world-class organizations. This UNICEF paid internship program allows students and recent graduates to contribute to the organization’s purpose.
And this organization’s aim is to make a positive difference in the lives of children and teenagers all around the world. UNICEF internships are the finest option to earn money because they pay well and focus on the interns’ behavior. The kids work with the organization’s basic ideals. Care, respect, integrity, trust, and accountability are its key values. Aside from that, UNICEF today works in 190 countries and provides interns with the opportunity to face real-world and outside difficulties.
UNICEF is a global organization that serves as the world’s top social welfare agency. Its primary contributions are to children’s health, maternal health, education, emergency relief, and a variety of other services. The UNICEF internship program is ideal for freshmen who have recently completed their degrees, whether they are graduates, Masters, or Ph.D. candidates.
UNICEF interns acquire high-achieving work experience and significant incentives as a result of their labor. It provides its interns with possibilities for personal and professional development as well as attractive remuneration and perks. Furthermore, UNICEF provides a first step towards employment for its interns, and they value top-level work experiences in all aspects of their practical lives, but UNICEF does not guarantee them permanent employment in their company. Check: Fully Funded: National Taiwan University NTU Scholarship 2022.
- The candidate must be enrolled in any degree like graduate, masters or PhD.
- The degree should be fresh and recent. Like if a candidate is graduate the degree must not be old more than 2 years.
- The candidate must have command in one of the working language of UNICEF which are English, Spanish and French.
- The candidate must also be fluent in the working language of the office work in which they planned their work.
- The candidate should have a good and impressive record in academics.
- The age of candidate should be at least 18 years.
- The candidate should not have direct linkage towards UNICEF employees or reporting authority.
- If the candidate already have related work experience he or she will be receive a benefit on this basis.
- A profile that will be used to recruit online.
- Curriculum vitae
- A cover letter or a personal statement is required.
- Internship stipends will be paid by the host institution or UNICEF.
- Other fees, such as visas, costs, and travel, will be paid all at once, depending on funds.
- UNICEF’s working methods will provide its interns with world-class exposure.
How to Apply for UNICEF Internship Program?
- There will be an online application.
- If candidate want to apply first of all he should search this opportunity on job portal or on any other platform.
- The applicant must create a relevant application according to the vacant position like his or her skills, strengths and suitability.
- All details should be real and correct which candidate will be provide specially contact details so that organization may contact to that person in case of need.
The deadline for this application was not specified