Are you seeking a fully funded Scholarship to undertake a postgraduate degree in the Netherlands? This is to announce the commencement of the TU Delft Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships for International students. Therefore, an application is invited for suitably qualified international students to study in the Netherlands.
The Foundation Justus & Louise van Effen was founded with the goal of encouraging outstanding international MSc students and financially supporting their desire to study at TU Delft.
We highly recommend reading through this article before applying for this Scholarship to understand its specifics, including Eligibility, Scholarship Benefits, How to Apply, the Application Deadline, and other pertinent information. Study in Germany: Top Universities in Germany with no Tuition Fee for International Students 2022
- Host Country: Netherlands.
- Category: MSc.
- Eligible Countries: All Countries.
- Reward: Full Scholarships
- Deadline: 1st December 2022.
At TU Delft a number of scholarships are available for excellent international applicants. Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships are financed by the legacy of Justus and Louise van Effen. Mr. van Effen studied at TU Delft in the 1940s and strongly believed technological developments will contribute to solving societal issues.
Technology transfer is a core task of universities, in addition to education and research. The transfer and application of knowledge for the benefit of the economy and society are becoming increasingly important in national and international innovation policy, in which technical universities play a leading role.
TU Delft sees it as its social task to propose groundbreaking technical-scientific solutions that contribute to impacting a better society.
To be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements.
- You are an excellent international applicant (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft MSc programs (not a Joint Education Programme).
- You have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum.
- You have a bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside of The Netherlands.
- You have submitted a complete MSc application before the scholarship deadline.
If you are not eligible for the TU Delft Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships 2023, you can search for alternative Scholarship Opportunities here
The scholarship includes:
- Full tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc program based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, AND contribution for the living expenses.
- A complete TU Delft application is comprised of the following:
- Complete your MSc application (check the admission requirements)
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form
- Upload two reference letters
- You can upload your reference letters during your MSc application (as one PDF document), according to the indicated requirement
- You can request reference letters from your referee(s). Fill out the information about your referee/s and invite them by using the ‘send invitation button. The referee(s) will receive an automatic email inviting him/her to upload a reference for you.
- Upload the English language certificate
- Please note that Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required).
How to Apply
- All documents required for the scholarship must be submitted together with the MSc Application. After submission, no additional documents can be uploaded.
- Students who have been granted a scholarship will be informed by TU Delft via email by the end of March 2023.
- Receiving the scholarship is conditional on the student fulfilling all admission criteria.
Click ‘Click here to Apply.
The deadline for this application is 1st December 2022.