International students can apply for a number of excellence scholarship programs at Delft University of Technology (TU Delft). One of these programs is the Justus and Louise van Effen Scholarship, which aims to financially support outstanding overseas MSc students who aspire to study at TU Delft.
Excellence by Justus and Louise Van Effen Scholarships are made possible thanks to the generosity of Justus and Louise van Effen. Mr. van Effen studied at TU Delft in the 1940s and was convinced that technological advancements will help solve societal problems.
The Justus & Louise van Effen Foundation was founded with the goal of encouraging and financially assisting outstanding overseas MSc students who aspire to study at TU Delft.
Candidate must be an excellent international applicant admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programs, with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in their bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university.
- Full fee waiver for a TUDelft MSc programme and living expenses
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
Scholarship Duration: for 2 years.
How to Apply:
1. Check if you’re eligible for this scholarship
3. Upload the Scholarship Application Form
4. Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document), according to the indicated requirement and before the application deadline indicated above.
To be considered for a scholarship, upload your reference letters and application form before you submit the application and before the scholarship deadline or have your referee/s send the letter/s before the scholarship deadline.
Reference letters will not be considered if you have already submitted your application or if uploaded/received after the scholarship deadline.
5. Upload the English language certificate
Please note that Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required).
All documents required for the scholarship must be submitted together with the MSc Application. After submission, no additional documents can be uploaded.
Application closes 1st December 2021