Applications are open for the Qatar University Scholarships 2022.Qatar University is presently accepting applications from appropriately qualified and excellent International students. Applicants for this scholarship are selected on a competitive basis. See Also: Griffith University Research Scholarships in Australia 2022
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Qatar University
- Host country: Qatar
- Reward: Fully funded | monthly stipends
- Deadline: 7th April 2022
The Scholarships and International Admissions Section of Qatar University supports one of the university’s ways to welcoming students from all over the world by applying various techniques that aid candidates from outside Qatar in enrolling in a wide range of programs at any academic level.
There are numerous reasons why students pick Qatar University for their undergraduate studies. QU is Qatar’s largest and oldest university, with eleven prestigious schools offering the widest range of undergraduate majors and minors.
- The applicant must have a high school certificate or its equivalent.
- A minimum high school average of 95%.
- Applicant must receive the final acceptance in the university.
- The applicant must meet the admission requirements for the college that they applied to.
- The scholarship should be utilized starting from the semester in which the scholarship was awarded. The start of the study can be postponed for one semester, if necessary, conditional of approval of the scholarship committee. If the student does not pass his/her first semester, the scholarship will be canceled and the student will be informed by QU email.
- Applicant must have a good reputation.
- Applicant should not get benefit from this scholarship and another sponsorship/scholarship simultaneously.
If you are not eligible for the Qatar University Scholarship award 2022, you can search for alternative Scholarship Opportunities here.
- Exemption from tuition fees
- Exemption from textbook fees
- 500 QR monthly salary
- Student housing (two students per room) including transportation to/from campus.
- Annual round trip air fare ticket
- Residence permit under QU sponsorship
Conditions for Continuity of Scholarship:
- The student must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0.
- The student must successfully complete a minimum of 12 hours per semester.
- The student must remain registered continuously (in Fall and Spring) until graduation.
- The student should not exceed the period for graduation according to his/her study plan.
- Recipients of the scholarship are expected to adhere to academic regulations, policies, and procedures of Qatar University.
- Must abide to the General Conditions to keep the scholarship.
Upon receiving the applications, the scholarship committee may consider the applicant’s standard test scores in English (IELTS or TOEFL) and in Mathematics (SAT, ACT, QU Math Placer) or other test scores selected by the committee.
- Application Form
- High school transcripts
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Passport Photo Page
- English proficiency certificate – TOEFL or IELTS (optional)
How to Apply
International students applicants may apply to this scholarship through the online admission application in the “Scholarship Application” section during the announced application period.
International students must submit the original high school transcript and required documents during the application period for international students to Qatar University to the following address:
P.O. Box 2713
The deadline for this application is 7th April 2022, so Interested Candidates should apply before the deadline