The Erasmus Trustfonds Scholarships were established to fund research and teaching projects specifically organized by Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR). The fund’s goal is to support Erasmus University’s growth and development. Apply Now -NWAG Scholarships for Female Undergraduates 2022
- Level of Study: masters
- Institution(s): Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Host country: Study in Holland
- Reward: €15,000
- Deadline: varies by faculty
The Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science, as well as Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences, fund the Holland Scholarship.
International students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who wish to pursue a Master’s degree in Holland are eligible for the funding. The EEA is made up of EU member states as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway.
To be considered for the Erasmus Trustfonds Scholarships, you must:
- be planning to start a master programme at Erasmus University Rotterdam;
- have considered to be a high achieving student;
- be unable to finance your study yourself.
If you are not eligible for the Erasmus Trustfond Scholarship award 2022, you can search for alternative Scholarship Opportunities here.
- Erasmus School of Law
- Erasmus School of Economics
- Erasmus School of History, Culture and Communication
- Erasmus School of Health Policy and Management
- Rotterdam School of Management
- Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences.
The student will receive €15.000 for housing, living costs and statutory fee.
For one academic year, the scholarship will be awarded. If the student does not complete the program in one year, the usual statutory fee will be charged for the remaining time.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents together with their completed application form:
- Motivation letter (max. 1 A4, in PDF format)
- CV (in PDF format)
- Academic transcripts (In case you have not completed your Bachelor yet the average grade of the current year until the date of application applies)
- Financial statement: describing your financial situation and how you plan to finance your studies in case you will receive the Erasmus Trustfonds Scholarship.
Other specific requirements vary by faculty
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted by the deadline, and will only be processed if your application for a degree program in one of the aforementioned faculties has been deemed complete and assessed.
In addition, applications must be submitted through the EUR Admissions Portal (not by email!). When applying for a degree program, you can request an application for the Erasmus Trustfonds Scholarships.
The deadline for this application varies in different faculties so Interested Candidates should apply before the deadline