Are you seeking a funded Scholarship to undertake a degree in Qatar? This is to announce the commencement of the Doha Institute For Graduate Studies for International students. Therefore, an application is invited for suitably qualified international students to study in Qatar.
Every year, the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies offers scholarships to academically qualified students from within and outside the State of Qatar. Some scholarships are awarded based on merit and academic competition, while others are awarded based on financial need.
We highly recommend reading through this article before applying for this Scholarship to understand its specifics, including Eligibility, Scholarship Benefits, How to Apply, the Application Deadline, and other pertinent information. Study in Germany: Top Universities in Germany with no Tuition Fee for International Students 2022
- Host Country: Qatar.
- Category: MSc | Ph.D.
- Eligible Countries: International.
- Reward: Full Tuition | Free Accommodation | Health Insurance | Monthly Stipend.
- Deadline: 20th January 2023.
Doha Institute for Graduate Studies offers scholarships that vary between academic merit grants or grants according to the student’s financial need, which the student applies for after the announcement of the admission results.
There are two types of Doha Institute for Graduate Studies:
- Tamim Scholarship
- These scholarships are based on merit and academic excellence. It is dedicated to the most distinguished Qatari and international students in the Arab world. Scholarships include full tuition fee coverage, International students from outside Qatar will benefit from having free accommodation in institute dormitories, a monthly stipend, health insurance, and two travel tickets from and to their home country upon arrival and after graduation.
- Sanad Grant Scholarship
- These scholarships are based on the financial needs of students. It is dedicated to Qatari, Residents in Qatar, and international students. Scholarships include covering a program’s fees (10 to 100 %). International students from outside Qatar will benefit from having their full tuition fees covered, in addition to free accommodation in institute dormitories, a monthly stipend, health insurance, and two travel tickets from and to their home country upon arrival and after graduation.
To be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements.
- No student may combine the scholarships of the Institute with any other scholarship whatever the source thereof.
- Only students who have a good academic standing continue to benefit from the Institute’s scholarships. The Institute may, In accordance with its procedures withdraw scholarships from students who violate this requirement.
- The scholarships offered by the Institute shall not benefit the students enrolled in the Executive Masters or Diploma programs or specialized certificates.
- Scholarships offered by the Institute shall not benefit students who have previously benefited from the same scholarship in a previous period of study in any of the programs of the Institute, whether or not they are awarded a degree.
If you are not eligible for the Doha Institute For Graduate Studies 2023, you can search for alternative Scholarship Opportunities here
Scholarship Benefits and Duration
- full tuition fee coverage,
- International students from outside Qatar will benefit from having free accommodation in institute dormitories,
- a monthly stipend,
- health insurance,
- and two travel tickets from and to my home country upon arrival and after graduation.
- A complete Doha Institute application is comprised of the following:
- A Copy of official identification (Passport for International students – Qatari ID for citizens and residents of Qatar).
- A bachelor’s and master’s degree is certified by official authorities.
- A bachelor’s and master’s transcripts certified by official authorities including all transferred courses if any.
- A Copy of a valid IELTS Academic or TOEFL test score.
- A copy of the master’s Thesis, Capstone, or Research sample.
- A copy of the statement of interest.
- A copy of the preliminary doctoral dissertation proposal.
- A minimum of THREE academic reference letters are to be sent via the online application form.
- A copy of the updated curriculum vitae (CV).
How to Apply
- Create an application on the DI admission portal.
- Applicants can submit one application only. duplicate applications will be disregarded.
- Applicants can save their application progress and apply in several sessions.
- Applicants are required to upload all application materials via the online portal.
- Applicants can request references online via the online application system.
- Referees receive the reference request automatically and can fill out the reference forms online.
- Applicants can check the status of their references online and can remind a referee or create a new reference request even after the submission of the application.
Click ‘Click here to Apply.
The deadline for this application is 20th January 2023.