Are you seeking a funded Scholarship to undertake a postgraduate degree in the USA? This is to announce the commencement of the Arizona State University MasterCard Foundation Scholarship for International students. Therefore, an application is invited for suitably qualified international students to study in the USA.
Arizona State University, in collaboration with the Mastercard Foundation, will provide graduate scholarships to train 25 young African professionals at the Master’s level for various programs over four years (2021 – 2025). Ten scholarships are available for students admitted for the 2023/2024 academic year, covering full tuition fees, housing expenses, and comprehensive support for the two-year graduate program.
We highly recommend reading through this article before applying for this Scholarship to understand all of its specifics, including Eligibility, Scholarship Benefits, How to Apply, the Application Deadline, and other pertinent information. Study in Germany: Top Universities in Germany with no Tuition Fee for International Students 2022
- Host Country: USA.
- Category: MSc.
- Eligible Countries: African Countries.
- Reward: Full Tuition | Accommodation.
- Deadline: 7th October 2022.
In partnership with the Mastercard Foundation, Arizona State University will provide graduate scholarships to train 25 young African professionals at the Master’s level for various programs over 4 years (2021 – 2025). This scholarship program is situated within EdPlus, a central enterprise unit for ASU, focused on the design and scalable delivery of digital teaching and learning models to increase student success and reduce barriers to achievement in higher education.
This is a fully immersive and traditional on-campus 2-year Master’s program with a focus on training EdTech experts for Africa. While classes are in session, Scholars have the opportunity to work part-time with the Baobab team to gain hands-on experience implementing the strategic objectives of the Baobab Platform.
Ten Scholarships are available for students admitted for the 2023/2024 academic year, which will cover the full tuition fees, expenses for accommodation, and comprehensive support for the 2-year graduate program. On top of financial support, Scholars will participate in activities as part of the wider Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at Arizona State University, including leadership curriculum, individual mentorship, and other events and programming.
To be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements.
- Applicants must want to apply for one of the eligible programs.
- Applicants must qualify academically for admission to the degree of their choice, which includes a high level of English proficiency.
- Applicants must be a citizen of an African country.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35 on or before the application deadline.
- Applicants must demonstrate a track record of leadership and service in their community.
- Applicants must present economically disadvantaged financial circumstances, and be able to show a lack of financial means from family or other sources to pursue graduate education in their home country or elsewhere.
- Applicants must have earned an undergraduate degree with a required minimum of 4 years of study.
- Applicants must not have started or completed other graduate degrees before August 2023.
- Applicants must be able to live in Phoenix, Arizona for the duration of the program.
If you are not eligible for the Arizona State University MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2022, you can search for alternative Scholarship Opportunities here
The scholarship includes:
- Costs incurred for visa application processing
- Costs incurred for English language tests
- Costs incurred for GRE or other equivalent exams
- Airfare to and from Phoenix, Arizona
- Full tuition, books, and fees
- Participation in Scholarship programming.
How to Apply
- All applicants are advised to apply for the scholarship first and, if successful, will be assisted in the process of applying for admission to Arizona State University. Interviews via video or phone calls will be held during November 2022, with final decisions made by February 2023. All successful applicants will travel to Phoenix, Arizona to join the Program in July 2023.
Click ‘Click here to Apply.
The deadline for this application is 7th October 2022.