Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a piece of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our worldwide vision is to be the main nourishments organization in Africa giving high caliber and moderate items in the most helpful manners to customers through world-class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s lead image, Golden Penny, stays extraordinary compared to other known and the favored brands among bread cooks, candy stores, and buyers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruiter – Premier Feed Mills
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Type: Fixed Term Contract
- The role of the recruiter in Premier Feed Mills is to coordinate end to end recruitment needs of the company whilst delivering high standards from sourcing to onboarding.
- Minimum first degree in any discipline
- Member of any HR Professional Body such as CIPM, CIPD, HRCI, SHRM.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of HR experience.
- Proficiency in the usage of Microsoft Office suites.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
The Person Must:
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Adhere to high confidentiality and personal integrity.
- Have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Be persuasive, analytical, and attentive to details.
- Assist the Human Resource Manager in the recruitment, selection, disseminating of information to the applicants, interview, pre-employment medical test, and completion of all relevant documents and processes.
- Support in the review of all existing Job Descriptions and ensure all job holders appends their respective JD with their Line Managers.
- Monitor all policies pertaining to recruitment in line with current legislation, best practice and company requirements.
- Assist HSE Officer in all HSE-related matters and work with team leaders in raising necessary documents for their recruitment needs.
- Manage new employee onboarding programs and probation process in operations.
- Work with line managers on performance management, employee relations, resourcing, and staff development.
- Assisting the team in monthly headcount, project statistical reports, and assists in monthly payroll computation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- This role is a fixed-term contract for a duration of 6 months
- Location is Ibadan.