First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme
Please note that:
- Only short-listed candidates for the FirstBank 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme will be contacted.
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline
- A maximum age of 27 years as at 31st December 2018
- A minimum of 5 credits (including English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
- New applicants should click on the “Start Application” menu and provide their basic information. On submission of your basic information, you will instantly receive an acknowledgement e-mail from the portal containing the link that will enable you continue the application process. You MUST click on the link (or copy and paste the URL into your browser) to continue the application. You will be automatically redirected back to the application portal where you can continue and complete your application.
Please note that you would not receive an e-mail from the portal if your e-mail address is incorrect, non functional or has been deactivated as a result of inactivity of same for a long period of time. You should therefore, ensure that your e-mail account is active and open before you start your application.
- Returning applicants should click on the “Continue Application” menu and login with their email address and password.
** If you have any complaints or encounter challenges in the course of your application, Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call any of the help lines: 07013472135, 08097178248.
- All applicants are required to indicate their “Preferred Aptitude Test Location” . The available locations are: Abuja, Lagos, Enugu, Kano and Port Harcourt.
** Applicants would not be able to change test location after submitting their applications
Please note that you would be required to upload a passport photograph with a maximum size of 50 kb