Campus Technologies Limited is an indigenous company with international affiliations; our partners are best-in-class solution providers. We help our clients identify, implement, and manage modern technologies. Also, at Campus Technologies Limited, we provide Information Technology consulting services across various industry sectors. Our clients are varied; they include small and medium and large enterprises, state and federal government agencies and departments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Faculty / Trainer
Job Description / Requirements
- Software Developer (Full Stack Developer)
- Proficiency in android development, knowledgeable of IOS and Hybrid development is a plus
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS and a minimum of two scripting languages.
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Proficiency in Web development. UML design.
- JAVA and Python proficiency
- Proficiency in PHP and knowledge of Laravel is a plus.
- High problem-solving ability with algorithms and data structures.
- Code and test software based upon software specifications and design
- Class and Time Management
- Prepare design documentation
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- In addition, proficiency in other build tools will be a plus
- Team play, and ability to adapt fast into a new environment. Ability to aggregate your audience in terms of temperament, attitude, and knowledge
- Also, 2 years and above Training experience is required
Deadline: 4th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.