As a graduate, one of the many ways to bridge this gap is through graduate internship programs. Sometimes also called Graduate Trainee Program. The Graduate Internship program is a good way for you to build confidence, develop and refine your skills, gain valuable work experience amongst several other benefits.
How does the Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship Program work?
Basically, the Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship Program is an avenue for graduates all over the globe to harness themselves with key skills needed to thrive in the workplace environment.
In the past 5 years, Exxon Mobil has been able to recruit well over 6,000 students across the globe into their internship program.
As a graduate intern at Exxon Mobil, you will have the privilege to grow your personal and professional network, explore your interests, and also develop fundamental and career-building skills. And not only this, you will lay hands on several challenging projects and also receive quality on-the-job training, mentoring, and coaching.
However, it is important to know that this program is open to many disciplines. This includes engineering, Business, Computer Science, Financing, Accounting, GeoScience, and many others.
Title: Graduate Internship (Medical Science)
Alternate Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship
- This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading petroleum company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
- Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
- Applicants to this program must be Nigerians with Degrees in any of the following disciplines: Nursing, Pharmacy, Medical Laboratory Science, or other related Medical science disciplines
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper-division (2:1) or a Master’s degree no earlier than 2019
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC)
- Nursing candidates must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification, and current Practicing Nursing license
- Pharmacy candidates must be registered with the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (provisional or full registration as applicable)
- Medical Laboratory Science candidates must have a valid/current provisional or practicing license
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical, and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- To start your application, click ‘Apply’. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
- Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and current Practicing Nursing license (for Nursing candidates)
- Valid/current provisional or practicing license (For Pharmacy and Medical Laboratory Science)
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
Note: No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.