ExxonMobil upstream affiliates operating in Nigeria are Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Ltd. (EEPNL). Our affiliates are involved in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas and operate several joint venture concessions and deepwater production sharing contracts which currently focus on major secondary oil recovery projects; natural gas liquids and gas monetization and significant investment in national content development.
The board of Directors at NNPC/MPN Joint Venture are delighted to invite applicants to submit applications for the Exxon-Mobil Undergraduate Scholarship 2019-2020 in Nigeria.
As part of its support for educational development and human capacity building, Mobil Producing Nigeria, operator of the NNPC/MPN Joint Venture awards annual scholarships to qualified students in Nigerian Universities. Here is the detail of how to apply for NNPC/MPN Undergraduate National Scholarship Awards.
Level/Field of Study
The Exxon Mobil Nigeria undergraduate scholarship is available to undergraduate students at Nigerian Universities. The scholarship board will consider Exxon Mobil scholarship Applications form in the following list of approved disciplines:
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Medicine (MBBS Only)
- Agricultural Science (And related fields)
- Computer Science
- KNUST/MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2020/2021 for African Students
- Nigerian Navy 2020 Recruitment
- SHELL/PETAN Graduate Internship Program 2020
- P&G NIGERIA IT INTERNSHIP PROGRAM (UNDERGRADUATES)
- P&G NIGERIA ORDINARY NATIONAL DIPLOMA (OND) INTERNSHIP- 2020
Eligibility for ExxonMobil Scholarship 2019
It is not enough to be a Nigerian enrolled in a Nigerian higher institution of learning to be eligible for the Exxon-Mobil undergraduate scholarship 2019. Below is a list of other eligibility criteria for the Mobil Nigeria scholarship.
- Candidates must be holders of the SSCE or its equivalent with at least six subjects passed at a sitting with a minimum of 5 Distinctions.
- Applicants must be registered as full-time undergraduates in their 1st or 2nd year of study in any Nigerian University.
- Students who are currently on similar scholarship awards from other oil and gas companies need not apply.
- Dependents of employees of Mobil Producing Nigeria, Mobil Oil Nigeria plc and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited are also not eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply for ExxonMobil Nigeria Scholarship 2019
You can only apply for the Exxon-Mobil scholarship application online, using the Exxon-Mobile online application form on the Mobil application portal. If you are qualified and interested, please complete the form on this website and submit as instructed.
If you don’t submit your Exxon scholarship application within 2 weeks of the scholarship advertisement, you will not be accepted.
Additionally, Exxon-Mobil will require shortlisted candidates to come with the original copy and a photocopy of the following documents for screening prior to taking the qualifying test:
- SSCE result or it’s equivalent
- Evidence of current year of study
- Evidence of admission into a Nigerian University.
- Current University Identity Card.
- Current Passport Photographs.
- Evidence of State of Origin obtained from the appropriate Local Government Area and duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary.
KINDLY CLICK THE SHARE BUTTON IF THIS POST IS HELPFUL