Ernst and Young (EY) is a worldwide innovator in affirmation, expense, exchange, and advisory administrations. The bits of knowledge and quality administrations we convey assist work with trusting and trust in the capital markets and in economies the world over. At Ernst and Young (EY), we create remarkable pioneers who group to convey on our vows to the entirety of our partners. In this manner, we assume a basic job in building a superior working world for our kin, for our customers, and for our networks.
Applications are invited for:
Ernst & Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Job Title:
FY 2020 Campus Application Recruitment
Ref Id: NIG0003K
Detailed Description / Department Overview
- At Ernst and Young (EY), you will experience on-going professional development through our world-class learning and mentor programs, building your global network, and our flexible culture.
- All of this to guarantee our employee value proposition holds true for you – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- Our Assurance practice is one of the most trusted, respected, and influential organizations in the industry.
- As part of our team, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors, and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements, business-critical information or processes.
- Groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within Assurance include External Audit, Climate Change, and Sustainability, Financial Accounting Advisory, and Fraud Investigation & Dispute.
- Our Tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly.
- As part of a globally networked team of over 32,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance, and reporting wherever the client has needs.
- Our unwavering commitment to quality service and technical networks enables you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk, and improve opportunities within their tax function.
- Groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Indirect Tax Services, International Tax Services, Transaction Tax Services, Human Capital, and Global Compliance and Reporting.
- Our Advisory practice focuses on improving business performance for our clients while managing risk in an increasingly complex environment.
- Join Advisory and you will team with 30,000 colleagues around the world – one of the broadest global advisory networks – to help clients through anything from broad business transformation to more specific change focused on achieving growth, optimizing, or protecting their business.
- Major groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within advisory include Performance Improvement, Risk and Information Technology Risk and Assurance.
- Our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team works with clients to manage their capital agenda so as to drive competitive advantage and increased returns.
- As part of a globally networked team of over 9,500 professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising, or investing capital.
- Major groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within TAS include Mergers and Acquisition services, Project Finance, Real Estate Advisory services, Restructuring services, Transaction Integration services, Transaction Support, Transaction Tax, and Valuation and Business Modelling.
Ernst and Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Requirements
- Graduates from any discipline are welcome to apply
- Must possess a minimum of second class upper honors (2.1) or equivalent in the 1st degree
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps Programme at the time of application.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: