Dangote Cement is a subsidiary of Dangote Industries, which was founded by Aliko Dangote in 1981 as a trading business with an initial focus on importation of bagged cement and other commodities such as rice, sugar, flour, salt, and fish. Over time, the Group began to import bulk cement into the Apapa and Port Harcourt terminals, which is then bagged for distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automation, Instrumentation & Control Engineer
- Modern Technology in a state of the art Cement plant.
- Network knowledge along with knowledge of Process Control.
- Responsible for Maintenance of Servers, Processors, PC (Personal Computers), MIS (Management Information Systems), Interfaces with local PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers).
- Distributed Control Systems (DCS) in-charge in Cement plant for a minimum of 5 years and Programming activity in logic/supervisory system.
- Bachelors in Engineering (BE – Electronics or Instrumentation).
- 10 years’ minimum work experience as an independent technical expert.
- Experience on Siemens SIMATIC S7/400 system.
- Technical coaching and training skills.
Excellent and competitive benefits package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
KINDLY CLICK THE SHARE BUTTON IF THIS POST IS HELPFUL